1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 10, 2012.

1. kyle_R

kyle_R Member

Sir Jackie Chiles? Honestly, does it get any more gay than this? I see a name like this, as I'm sure every poster on here does and automatically thinks
    [​IMG]

2. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

That's the real end game.

3. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

What are you smoking old man???!!! that is bigtexx and gwayneco's whole arguement! They want us to think clearly and not judge Zimmerman based off media bias. That Zimmerman probably had just cause for shooting Trayvon.
    WTF

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Please provide any quote where they actually said that.

5. sjackson0

No, how about you take your @ss back through the pages and read for once. Play catch up...the party started days ago

6. gwayneco

All I have said is that I am reserving judgment until I know both sides of the story. Zimmerman may well be guilty, but I will give him the presumption of innocence.

You, on the other hand, have made all sorts of reckless charges against me and have made physical threats against me. I can't help but think you might physically attack me if you knew where to find me.

7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

not saying something is absolutely wrong = it is okay to do it too if in the same situation

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

They didn't say what you claim they said. The burden of proof is on you. Otherwise, you are just claiming something that is not true.

9. vlaurelio

I'll play walk with the slow old man

let's say you are zimmerman, a self-appointed neighborhood watchman
    Q: do you bring a gun along with you and drive the neighborhood streets at night?

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Interesting. I will remind you of that opinion of yours.

11. gwayneco

I don't own a gun. I would not do what he did. That does not mean he forfeits his right of self-defense.

12. sjackson0

LMAO....please save that garbage. I still would like for you to be on MLK if Zimmerman gets away with murder. I think you deserve to be amongst the people since you are so cool with the blacks.

When did I make a physical threat against you? if you find it...I'd be happy to sign off on it. I've said a lot the last few days. I wished you were on MLK during a riot you were predicting and I wanted Bigtexxx to be mauled by puppies....nothing has changed. I don't waiver or staddle lines.

13. vlaurelio

my statement said given the same circumstances. obviously its different because you don't have a gun.

going back to zimmerman,

so he is right to patrol the streets with the gun correct?

14. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's great the way you carefully weighed all of the evidence before you rushed to judgement.

15. sjackson0

How can you be sure if you won't go back and read? They BOTH have stated in some form that Zimmerman probably had just cause to shoot that kid and we all should hold judgment because the media is bias. Even though facts can't lead most of us to a "just cause" shooting and that's the base of this debate. You sound real senile right now

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

No they did not say the bolded part. I read every single post on this thread.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

And like that...he's gone.

18. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I'm bookmarking this thread to remember the stalwart defenders of "innocent until proven guilty" whenever a story pops up that puts a Liberal or a Dem or a Muslim or an atheist or a black man or a feminist or a hippie in the crosshairs of the legal system.

Otherwise, the topic is depressing, particularly for someone like me who was born in the 60's, and the discussion as driven by the "not rush to judgement" types is both stultifying and disgusting.

19. gwayneco

I don't believe that is a violation of Florida law, so yes. Granted I would not do it.

20. sjackson0

Are you high on penis pills?? What are you talking about? Are you saying that they didn't say what I wrote exactly?verbatim? Word for word? They both have made what I said there point!!! They BELIEVE that Zimmerman PROBABLY had just cause to shoot Trayvon AND we all should wait and hold judgment because the media is bias. Does that sound better Jackie??