1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let us relive the Fisher hit on Scola

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SidDaKid, Mar 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. SidDaKid

SidDaKid Member

How does this make you feel?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eoks3bFdyvk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Dude thanks for putting this up i mentioned this earlier in another thread very glad to see you posted the video. I guess there gonna have to get over it or settle it at the karate bar in midtown one of scola and chase's favorite bars.

3. HiGHurNAMEis

HiGHurNAMEis Member

Scola should of came with a solid pick. Wouldn't of got leveled.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Which pixel is scola?

1 person likes this.
  5. jevon3012

jevon3012 Member

What a piece of ****

6. Fostate

Fostate Member

I'm really more disturbed by the fact no one on the Rockets' backed Scola up or even got in Fisher's face. Whenever your teammate gets decked intentionally like that...you gotta stick up for him - that team was a bunch of pansies. It is a disgrace really.

7. Glenyo

Glenyo Member

BLAH BLAH SCOLA AND DEREK FISHER. HOW ABOUT MATT BARNES AND KOBE BRYANT .. nOW LOOK ?

8. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

it's crazy that scola and lowry and the only 2 people left from that team

9. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

You're calling the team that has taken us as far as we have ever been in the playoffs since we won it all a decade ago, taking the eventual champs to 7 games (which no one else did) while having their superstar center out for 3 games a DISGRACE? :confused:

I do know what you mean about not backing your teammates up though, that was kind of sad, but to call that team a disgrace is uncalled for.
    Also, I liked how when Dragic and Westbrook got into it, Lee was all over Westbrook, and then he ended up hitting the game winning 3. :grin:

10. OremLK

OremLK Member

Man, is this what everyone is complaining about? Fisher is what, 6'1" 200 whereas Scola is 6'9" 245? I won't call that a flop because Scola definitely took some legit contact there, but I don't buy that Fisher could bowl him over with a shoulder and that little momentum if Scola didn't embellish a little bit. Was Scola injured on the play or something?

11. Bill Worrell

Bill Worrell Member

you could have uploaded a better vid cmon puttin that trash on CFs

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Get over it, Scola has.

1 person likes this.
  13. Fostate

Fostate Member

Yes I am. Any other team in the league would have ravished Fisher, or at least said something to him. Instead, Lowry (and others) witnessed the whole incident and just pointed at him like a coward - and just keep on playing like nothing happened.

14. jocar

jocar Member

15. HiGHurNAMEis

HiGHurNAMEis Member

Exactly.

16. Asian Sensation

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it. Must you relive the past like that ONE time when you *almost* got laid?

That was a long time ago and Fisher is a Rocket now and he's going to help us.

17. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

dude, i wouldn't call lowry a coward.

18. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Dude, Fisher is D-O-N-E. He's a revolving door on defense & if he could play L.A. would have kept him. Morey wanted the 1st rounder.

19. OremLK

OremLK Member

The converse is also true though--if there was a better PG on the open market, LA would have picked him up.

I think it was a bit of a combination, Morey knows it could be awhile before Lowry comes back, so he gets a slight upgrade over Flynn for 3rd string PG, and more importantly he gets a 1st rounder.

20. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

L.A. picked up Sessions and packaged a 1st rounder w/Fisher to show him the door. Sessions is a better option at PG.