1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"The worst group of seniors I've ever been associted with"

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Carl Herrera, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. dreamshake97

dreamshake97 Member

dang.. i mean tell like it is but you don't have to destroy them to the media… this is WHY patty knight is at Lamar and not at a legit bball power..

3. CertifiedTroll

Ha, i go to Lamar and what he says is accurate.. They are all thugs except Lamb (like he pointed out) seems down to earth and calm natured.. I like what he did if he is gunna clean things up he has to lay down the law

4. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Actually, it is because Texas Tech was winning basketball games with Bob Knight, but started losing them with Pat Knight.

5. thething

thething Contributing Member

I graduated from Lamar!

I'm just happy to see us in the national spotlight. We're kind of unknown to the world. Any publicity is good publicity.

6. CertifiedTroll

Well, i must say Pat has been a huge improvement from Rock.. and the rant seems to have really spurred them. But all kidding aside, I have seen the players practice and seen them in games and he has a right to call them out. Their talent level is higher than their performance, but poor maturity and selfishness has led to some pathetic showings.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PISGoL7UZTk (He is the biggest hot head)