1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin: 25 pts, 7 asts, 5 rebs, 2 stls (w/ Highlights)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LCII, Feb 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. VanityHalfBlack

Why is Glenrice still here??? Ignore this asshat!!!

2. SunsRocketsfan

oh NO... CF is losing racist idiotic devry rejects ... what a huge lost.. what are we going to do? This forum is certainly going to cruble with out intelligent insightful posters like GlenRice. Please dont go. We are sorry.

3. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ReYfu5E-hOE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

Dude, chill out and stop being such a drama queen. Don't leave because people still want to see you kiss that cow when Lin scores 30 later this year.

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You are a racist c*nt. There are very few people that I would ever not respect as a person just from the way they post. You are one of them. This is not a political difference (Basso), this is not a basketball argument (tinman)... this is about you being a complete and utter tool and openly discouraging Asians just because you don't like them.

I actually somewhat respect Basso (outside of the D&D) and tinman. You, I do not respect AT ALL. Of course I don't expect much from some moron that thinks going to DeVry is a huge deal. Yeah, you might be playing it down now but I recall when that complete failure that couldn't get into a legit college started a thread about being accepted to DeVry.

**** you.

6. RedRedemption

Tinman, I can't even tell which side you're on lol. It looks like you're just here to insult everyone. :p

7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

tinmac is talking about tracy mcgrady in a jeremy lin thread. i am just as confused as you are!

8. RedRedemption

Meh.
    After a while you get used to tinman. He's not really all that bad compared to some of the characters on this BBS.

9. cod

cod Member

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....the-wave-of-jeremy-lin-but-it-will-hit-shore/

10. YallMean

YallMean Member

comon, this is just bball forum. i dont like what he wrote, but the reaction like calling him out everytime lin has a good game is a bit overboard. i am sure he is a nicer person in real life.

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

GlenRice didn't own up to his bet or at least admit he was wrong.
    It's like that Tracy 15 point bet.

It's not a reflection of Tracy McGrady or Jeremy Lin, it's a reflection of these guys not willing to admit they lost.

It doesn't matter if its a DeVry guy who sells goes door to door selling hair grease or a middle school tracy mcgrady fan who's mad that the kids in the kobe jerseys are smarter than him.

It's about your word.

You know what side I'm on. I'm on the side that's right.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

All tracy mcgrady fans are confused.

13. wiredog

wiredog Member

why hasn't glenrice hung himself or blown his own brains out yet? if i was that much of a pathetic loser who makes racially-motivated bets, gets OWNED the very next day, and STILL makes an ass out of himself by coming on here to defend, lie, and pour on more racist insults, i would just do the worl a favor and off myself...really dude? you have to post every 10 min to defend the jack-assery you've made? look at when i joined, and look at the number of comments..yeah...that's called having a life. get one soon loser.

14. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

LOL, jeremy lin's face is already on the wall behind tony kornheiser on PTI right now.

15. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

good night sweet glenrice, ur trolling will not be missed

16. RedRedemption

Yeah, because he carries a fake persona in the real-world. As soon as Mr. Hair Gel gets complete anonymity he just becomes a huge asshat.

17. goodbug

goodbug Contributing Member

Lin will never get the shooting touch of Nash, but he reminds me Andre Miller immediately. I hope he keeps it up.

18. RedRedemption

Fortunately shooting is fixable. Sure he won't get to Nash's level, but I think he already has a head start over Lowry. Maybe D-Rose level? D-Rose is good when open.

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

And nothing of value was lost, GlenRice, forever p***y

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

no way he reaches Nash or D Rose level, Lowry level is very much unlikely

I love Lin, But I think he's career will be a major success if he can reach Calderon Level