1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Vick is the best player in the NFL

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by NYKRule, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

I am not saying he is as good as Dan. I do sense a bit of sour in the fact that the record might fall. Phins fan I presume.
    I agree with some of your post however, you didnt mention that Dan threw 19 picks that year whereas Rich only has 9 so far. So yes, Rich is throwing it more but also more accurately. Both are excellent players
    As for passing 64% of the time-if its working why change it. Every team knows Oakland relies on its short passing game-its just no one has been able to really stop it.

2. Nomar

Nomar Member

Vick isn't the best player right now.

DEAL WITH IT RULE.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Of course Marino did it with fewer attempts and completions, All he had to do was throw it up to The Marks Brothers. The thing about Gannon is he don't give a **** about records, he just wants to win.