1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is DD a Racist???

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tingYAO, Jan 5, 2012.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

On top of the fact that NONE of this was ever said on this board, or on anything associated with Clutchfans....

DD

2. tingYAO

tingYAO Member

It is good that everyone can see how you treat us. Your mean racist words have hurt many of us and we will not take it anymore.

2 people like this.
  3. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. DaDakota

I hope you are joking. I have said rude things, but not anything racist.

And most of my rudeness was in response to someone being rude to me first, but you don't see anyone elses conversation, nope, cowards only want to make people look bad so they cut and paste out of context for maximum effect amont the masses, who are hopefully intelligent enough to read between the lines.

What YY did was post something that he and a couple of his cronies passes back and forth in a PSSST look at this manner....nothing EVERY said on this board about any of that.

Do I regret some of the things I said in anger - sure, but the difference between me and people like YY is I don't care enough to save that stuff and try to use it against them later.

I know I have enemies here, people who don't like me because of my callous approach and direct honesty, some get that I am kidding around a lot, some do not.

I used to want to have a beer with anyone on this board, it felt like a family, but after people like YY have made it their personal mission to make me look as bad as possible that is no longer the case.

Do I have an ego? Yep, I could not do what I do without one, but you can ask anyone that knows me, I am pretty danged nice - just real direct. Most of the people I have worked with, know me as someone that cares for them as people not just employees or co-workers.

I have tried to bury the hatchet here with some people even YY, but he continues to bash me at every opportunity.

I used to think the guy was classy, now I don't think that in any way, I mean posting someone else's private conversation when he can't verify that I even said any of that, or was even there......what a p***y move.

Just really really cowardly.

DD

5. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

6. tingYAO

tingYAO Member

I want to burry the hatch with you DD. But I want the hope that you will not hurt me again. Can you tell me. And the yoYo that we will be kind now.

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

DD told me that I'm ugly, and that I can't read good. Please permaban him...

Seriously, I read the dude's name as tiny too. This should be a non issue here. Even if clutch were to ban DD for it, what do you get out of it TingYao? You don't get rep. The Rockets still have a lackluster season. So why push for this? Are you really that insulted by his remark? It's kinda sad if you are...

8. DaDakota

That was not posted on this board in any way, it was a private conversation, not intended to be published, shared, or posted.

It was me talking with a friend - or whom I thought was a friend - when I was pissed off at being banned from chat etc.

And for YY to share something like that when he was NOT even there and was clearly cut and pasted AFTER the fact and kept by him and others as some sort of thing to drop later on is a flat out p***y move.

DD

9. da_juice

da_juice Member

Those guys were all bench players. You liked them because they knew their place. (Well except for Brooks, but if the OP can make a sweeping generalization, so can I).

;)

10. DaDakota

I need to change my name to "Clutchfans most hated"

DD

11. DaDakota

Well the beauty of this is R2K threatened to post this once before and I was like sure...pile on...but at least now, I know who is talking behind my back.

:)

DD

12. Wilford_Knows

Wilford_Knows Member

I got news for you DD.

"tingYao" and "Yoyo" are the same person!!! :eek::eek::eek:

13. DaDakota

So Yo Yo is the big one?

[​IMG]

DD

14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

And other posters here now know that you are talking behind their back.

15. DaDakota

I guess so. The only difference is I don't post it up here, as personal beliefs about people when spoken in confidence should remain as such.

DD

16. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You claim you are honest and direct. Why should you care that this was posted? Were you wrong in your assessments? Just because you didn't post it here, doesn't change your feelings - does it? If I say something to my wife about my brother-in-law, it doesn't make it any less true just because he subsequently found out.

You're old enough and experienced enough with the nuances of the Internet, that anything ever typed cannot be expected to remain forever private. You can't claim naiveté.

17. DaDakota

No, I am not upset that it was posted that much other than YY following me around like a little lost puppy and taking shots then ducking and running.

Do I regret saying some of those things in anger, sure I do.

Is anything I said incorrect, not really. It always takes two to tango, and the person that is outside the circle is always the one that takes the blame.

Hello me.

DD

18. da_juice

da_juice Member

If you're that upset about it, why do you still post here?

19. DaDakota

I don't cut and run. I stand my ground and fight.

DD

20. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Embarrassing, as usual.