1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone watching the Champions League?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by HayesStreet, Nov 27, 2002.

1. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

Roma 1 Arsenal 1 at the half.

Roma shocked me with a score after about 4 minutes, but then Henry equalized in less than a minute.

Impressions so far...

Roma looks good going forward but Cygan and Campbell look like they have NO communication at Arsenals back as they keep getting split straight down the middle.

Viera has not really stamped his mark on the game. I expect him to in the second half.

Newcastle 0 Milan 2

Bellamy, who is so important to the Toon with his pace, has gotten sent off AGAIN. What was he thinking? Anyone watching that one?

2. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Unfortunately, no CL in the US, except 1 game every Tues on ESPN2...

What channel shows it in England? Sky?

3. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Ajax almost won of valencia.i usally watch champions league,but not yesterday,i was bussy.

4. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

ITV shows the Champions League. Arsenal whipped the diving Italians 3-1. Henry with the hat trick...

5. Jovi

Jovi Member

Arsenal have a nice team - I saw them in the meaningless 2-1 loss at Dortmund.

6. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

They have been through somewhat of a hiccup lately, but when they are 'on' they are amazing. What I find really encouraging about the win in Roma is that Bergkamp was not there providing service for Henry, and yet they still got 3 goals.

7. Elliott03

Elliott03 Member

All ive been getting over here is the Arsenal- Southhampton replays. ive watched it about 5 times now.

I wish i could watch champions league!

8. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

in holland, we can see soccer about everyday in the week.i just want to see more basketbal.i can see champonsleague alot, i'm even getting bored because we see soccer that much