1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

texans season tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Shotcaller, Nov 13, 2002.

1. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

so who here has season tickets to the texans I put my 10 bucks down for next year tickets.....what I want to know is where would I be sitting if I had 1400-1800 to go on a ticket- including pssl and all?

2. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

I'd sell you mine for that much. :D

I spent $350 a seat and I'm in section 518.

Does anybody know whether an existing season ticketholder will be able to add a seat or 2 to their order for next year?

3. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

do you have to have a psl for those seats ?

4. Refman

Nope.

5. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Hey Refman, do you know if we season ticket holders get renewal rights automatically for next year?

Section 616, $400 a seat. Worth every penny.

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

yes...you get renewal rights...which is why you may or may not be able to add a seat next year...ask the guy sitting next to you! :)

7. Refman

I think there are going to be a fair number of people who got season tix who will not renew since the Texans won't be the new toy in the toybox anymore. Season ticketholders who aren't really fans tend to drop out once the newness and novelty wears off.

8. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Who here lives near Reliant Stadium and wants 4 tickets to todays game? I know it is last second but things fell through.

9. RiceRocket1

RiceRocket1 Member

I live right across from Reliant. I realize it's probably too late now, but I'd be interested in the tickets...

10. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

Sorry RiceRocket. You did not miss much except for bad traffic and poor play calling by Dom Capers. I gave the tickets to a neighbor around 11 AM, sorry.

11. RiceRocket1

RiceRocket1 Member

It's ok. I figured I was too late when I saw the thread, but decided to post anyway. The traffic wouldn't be a problem because I could just walk from my apartment. I caught the game on TV. We could've had this one...

12. Shotcaller

Shotcaller Member

I think i am going to get tickets in the bullpen....that is if there is any left next year....like 600 psl and 550 or so for the ticket

13. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I sat in the Bullpen yesterday and got sunburned. Fun area, but the sun was so bright that I could not see the video screen across the stadium so it was hard to tell what was going on down in the other red zone. However my anger over that vanished when David Carr dove in front of me for his second rushing TD of the day. Man those seats are CLOSE!!!

14. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

when i went to pick out my seats i told the guy i wanted to be above the bullpen...he looked at me with a blank face and said, "uhhh...no you don't. the sun is going to be a b**** over there."

we've sat in the shade every game. the sun has been nowhere near us...that's a good thing when you're bringing a 2 year old to the game with you each week. plus a cool breeze! ahhhhhh!!!

15. Refman

I hate you. :)

On Sunday it was cool outside so I wore a light sweatshirt. When I got to my seats it was right in the sun and hotter than hell. I spent the better part of the first quarter trying to find a merchandise stand that had an XL T shirt. :mad:

16. ballerman

ballerman Member

Section 137 front row right beside the field goal net:p

Thats where my season tickets are, I get great views of the cheerleaders.

17. TheHorns

TheHorns Member

I went through the same thing and what is likely to happen is your seats will change (unless there are open spots near by.