1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Sons of Anarchy - Season 4

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by leroy, Sep 8, 2011.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Happy's quote made me LOL also...he's got to have more lines.

I don't think it's that weird that they pinned the shooting on the niners...they seem to always point at them when someone black is involved.

Interesting thought, about the wire....it did seem odd and not something you'd think someone would talk to themselves about..but i'm not sure how they would tie that in....unless he's just recording things on his own to bribe Clay.

I agree Tara's character took on a different attitude last night and that's why i dont see her being killed off....she's basically becoming Gema and that's a reason to keep her around. I'm not sure why there is so much talk about Wendy, is she really a better character than Tara? I don't see anything there and think they just brought her in to kill time and lengthen the season. She's too clean to fit into a bigger role. Tara's the "dirty" one now and that's perfect for this show.

i think they made a huge deal about Jax being the one who has to kill him and that's going to be important. Maybe Jax gets jailed again or simply detained? It would keep him from killing Clay and prolong their beef, especially if Clay gets better by the time Jax is out. Or Jax could be shot by the niners right before the meet. That would cancel the meet and the Feds wouldn't move in. Jax would also the at the hospital, so again he can't kill Clay, leaving the door open for both to return.

I think eventually they'll move the story, or a significant part of it, inside the jail. Maybe next season.

2. cheeno

cheeno Contributing Member

^^
    Yeah i agree that it seems like Tara is moving more into Gemmas' role. after next episode the season will be over and we would have to wait again to see what happens next season.

But so far this season has been really good, by far the best season they have had.

One more thing that intrigues me is about Otto and Benny. It was kind of weird how this episode did not focus on Otto at all maybe its time to kill off Otto?

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Try watchseries, sidereel, or letmewatchthis

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

i don't see anyway clay makes it and he's part of the club still with what jax and opie know.

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Opie has been on less and less this season and it could be their way of writing him out easily. Maybe he makes another run at Clay and gets taken out.

One interesting thing. They had someone guarding Tara's door 24-7. Is anyone protecting Clay?

6. cheeno

cheeno Contributing Member

Thats why Tiggy came back. But it was stupid what he did to Laroy. I feel the same about Opie though, they keep taking emphasis off of him and his character, and one thing that kind of throws it off is that nobody is actively trying to find out what happened to Donna.

7. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

Either Clay or Opie have to go the more I think about it. I'd say Ope dies before Clay.

8. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

there is only one man who could protect clay

[​IMG]

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Why does either have to die? I can definitely see them coming up with a way to keep them alive....maybe clay ends up paralyzed and Opie would rather see him live and suffer...

And i thought they already knew about Donna? Didn't Tig come clean? Opie took it out on Stahl...

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

but what about jax? he's not going to co-exist with the guy that had his father murdered.

11. mlwoo

I do a whole bunch of scenarios here . . . some dumb and some that contradict each other . . . I just want to know what happens!

I guess being paralyzed and dying would be the same in the sense of the show. He can't lead, can't ride, they might as well write him out.

There is no way Ope forgives him, unless Jax decides what is best for the club that convincing Opie it wasn't Clay. If Jax confirms the truth, either Opie or Clay have to die or Clay is paralyzed or something dumb and out of left field like that.

This show has never previewed the death of a character in the "Next week on SoA" clips.

Think about the characters that have died: half-sack, Donna, Kozik, Stahl, Weston, Jimmy O, Miles, etc. They have never been in the previews. It's wayy too straight forward if they do.

There is no way Jax kills Clay. The previews solidify that for me. Opie finishes it or Opie dies.

I still think Tara has something huge planned as well as Gemma that is going to f each other over. The fact that tara knows that Gemma had something to do with JTs death and asked Gemma "how many letters did you take out?" makes me think that Gemma is in her sights too.

I am not predicting anyone to die, but in this order, I think they are most likely to die:

Opie, Tara, Clay, Juice

I really think a few in the club know that Juice made a deal and they are working it like the Jax/Stahl deal last season. Juice, Chibbs, and Jax have been talking an awful lot and it wouldn't surprise me if the are working over Potter. The more I think about it, Jax had to be talking to someone in that awkward scene when he was walking away. Somehow The Sons will not be at the meet. They used Romeo's "intel" that no one has turned to see if the cartel turned on them because of all the **** involved around them lately. The cartel shows up, gets killed.

I think one scenario could involve Ope dying, Clay stepping down, and Jax and Chibbs as President and VP with them completely out of the cartel game.

Anyways, **** I'm so excited I cannot wait until next week.

1 person likes this.
  12. mlwoo

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice . . . .

13. RedNews

RedNews Member

Is next week the finale?

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

i'll be majorly pissed if they kill opie. i'll me majorly geeked if they kill tara.

15. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Yes it's the finale next week.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Is opie on any other tv show? Are any of the other characters? That may be one reason to kill them off...

17. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Opie should be the new president, he's a bad man.

18. mlwoo

8 hours, 43 minutes.

19. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I searched IMDB for most all of the main characters and there's nothing that stands out. The only interesting thing I found is that Charlie Hunnam (Jax) and Ron Pearlman (Clay) are filming a movie together called Pacific Rim directed by Guillermo del Toro (Charlie Day is in it, too).

20. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I'm psyched!

Is tonight's episode only an hour long?

If they pull this ending off right I'll go ahead and say this is my favorite television series of all time.