1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Darren McFadden is the best RB in the league

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by TheGreat, Sep 26, 2011.

1. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

I live in SoCal an have to put up with enough mentally challenged Raider fans ... Keep that crap away from this board

McFadden is good, but he is not better than Arian Foster. Need evidence? Just open your eyes!

2. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

You have no evidence that's why, OPEN YOUR EYES!

Run DMC!

3. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

And Foster has one good season....let's wait for him to have 3 solid years before we think Foster as the best back in football.

Peterson > Foster > McFadden

4. greenhippos

greenhippos Member

I will retract that and put

Peterson=CJ2k > McFadden > Foster

If the season plays out they way I think it might.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Why are there so many delusional Chargers fans on this board?

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Honest question for moes.

How is DMC in the passing game, blocking, etc?

I haven't seen nearly enough Raiders footage to know.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

A huge weapon out of the backfield, could probably blow past a lot of Nickel Corners in the slot. Usually does most of his damage on designed flares and screens. Blocks well.

8. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

I'm a Texans fan and I casually root for the Chargers simply because friends and family root for them, but being around some Raider fans here and having "survived" a few Chargers-Raiders games in-person, Raider fans are easily the most delusional fan-base.

In fairness, I've been told that I have a bad view of them because I am seeing all of the LA Raider wannabe gang-banger fans and apparently the folks in Oakland are not near as bad. But damn the Raider fans down here sure are the bottom of the barrel and make you want to hate the Raiders.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I can understand, because that is how I feel about Laker fans and they are probably the Laker fan crowd, which I could never stomach the entire 14 years I lived 2 hours north of LA. Grew up hating the Lakers with a passion, but my older brother was a Raiders fan even though he grew up in Montana, and he got me into football.

I started watching in 1994, then in 1995 the Raiders drafted Napoleon Kaufman, who had went to high school in Lompoc, where I was living at the time, so everyone was following the hometown boy.

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

If you want to see realy bad fans, check out Philly. ;)

11. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Thats because those arent fans...They're Philly residents who happen to buy tickets to a particular game....

12. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

This thread is ridiculous. The fact that the OP thinks Run DMC is better than Adrian Peterson is idiotic. He has similar numbers to Arian, and I don't consider Arian even close to Peterson. Peterson puts up yards with a HORRIBLE O-line. He can run over a linebacker, run past a corner, and juke anything and everything. Did McFadden even make the top 100 list voted on by the players?

13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

14. Beavis

Beavis Member

wow. Foster is the best in nfl, yeah he is fading into oblivion. 2 to 1? And thats why you dont gamble for a living.

15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Pfft, Pittsburgh D sucks. ;)

16. Beavis

Beavis Member

and if you knew about football you would know that fantasy points doesnt equal real game value.

its only computer geeks that always put up "stats" to prove their point. it happens in nfl,nba etc. Theres more to the game than just "stats". There is no stat for the blocking that foster does. There is no stat how fosters threat on the field creates owen daniels to be wide open.

Whats with the word honks? Your white to. anybody that knows me knows im the biggest texans basher out there, but even i have to admit foster is GOLD. Thats actually the only thing i like about the texans is foster.

its funny how foster misses 3 games and everyone in the country thinks he sucks..wow,fantasy owners are so fickle and stupid. Its just like gambling on games but with stats. I love how people throw their money away. To much money on their hands.

17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Arian Foster just took a giant pterodactyl dump all over this thread.

18. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

[​IMG]

19. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree ....There's definitely some Bo Jackson in McFadden.

20. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Foster with a great start today to his fade into oblivion!