1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

anyone get haircut at Linda's Salon?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by asianballa23, Aug 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

This is over by Synott in Alief... they recently changed owner, was wondering if anyone know where Lily had gone to? She was the best of all there.

2. huynhct

huynhct Member

no idea, but she used to cut my hair like 10 years ago. :eek:

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I grew up in Alief. Got my haircut there for like 12 years until I got over the fade. One of my haircuts now is equivalent to 9 haircuts at Linda's :grin:

Lori was better than Lily, btw.

4. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah I remember lindas hair she was the one that introduced me to the concept of a $5 haircut. Only to find another one that does it for $2.99

I had linda cut it then griselda and she left. Linda wouldn't tell me where griselda left so good luck finding this girl. Maybe try facebook.

after griselda lina was cutting mine, and then I made the mistake of going out to meet up with her one time ,to try and get in her pants. she was from cambodia and had a tough background it seemed. She must have been scorned by guys since she thought I was trying to get in her pants and play her ( i guess to that extent she was right)

She said 'you player..you play.. you play goo'

csb

5. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

that girl aint linda, linda was the owner, an older lady.

but damn, can't blame you for trying to get with her, she not bad looking, even though she's in her early 40's... not sure her name either lana or lori.

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

The one I am talking about is lina. That's the one I was trying to bang.This was like 10-12 years ago. not even sure she is working there still, she was attractive.

Yeah linda the older one you are talking about is the owner. She won't tell you where the girl you are looking for went ,so you are going to have to scour all the $5 asian haircutting places in SW houston.

My predicton is she bailed to vietnam for a few months vacation, and will be back working somewhere in the next few months down the line.

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Lina is hittable for sure. Even a couple of years ago when I last went. Linda, Lily, Lina, Lori...hmm? LOL

8. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Lily cut my hair from 1992 all the way till 2009 when I left Houston. She was really awesome. I went there last time I was in Houston earlier this year and was in shock when I saw it was closed down.

9. huypham

huypham Contributing Member

ha, you guys crack me up. I was an Image guy myself, from the 'Lief

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah all that time sitting in that chair and I never thought they might be spies or aliens.. you might be on to something.

reminds me of a csb that I had once where the the guy was cutting my hair and he says ' yeah you earthlings are all like that'

and I said 'wait a sec are you not from earth?' and he says

'oh I never told you? I 'm from the planet Zezs'

there was another where I used to buy weed from this really flaming hairdresser too and he would hook up but fat ounces but always wanted to hang out of course.

For whatever reason I become involved in my hairdresser haircutters life and now that I am typing this I am only just now noticing.

how many of you here have hung out with your hairdresser/ haircutter outside of your haircut? For me it's like almost all of them.

11. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

did they offer happy endings?

12. aghast

aghast Member

I don't get it.

"Haircut" is codeword for prostitution?

13. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Who is Asian thread?

14. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Try Hair by Tony's II on Bellaire near Synott, across from the Fiesta.

15. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Not even close. If you ever went to Linda's you would know that everyone you can imagine in alief would go there.

16. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

mhmmm

17. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Wish I had known about this place. I always went to Hair By Tonys