1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just take a look on T-Mac twitter page

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by _RTM_, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Who cares where tinman posts or who he has grudges with. This thread really shouldn't be about Tmac either...I guarantee you Tmac doesn't control that account just like he doesn't control his website. He has people that does that for him. Even if he said a few nice things about Yao retiring, it doesn't make him a great teammate all of a sudden.

Even without thinking, how can you say that you think your team's opponent to win it all? Tmac is not a good teammate. Nobody stuck up for him when he left for a reason.

Twitter isn't the only source of contact between players. I ran across this invention a couple days ago.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Players can't talk to each other right now so phone is not an option

3. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

Players can talk to whoever they want except the teams...

4. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

These thread should be sticked just for an another confirmation of tinmac's idiocy, unique trolling ability and %$^%&$% personality

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is the funniest thing you've ever posted.

It's like they got phone taps on the NBA players. LOL.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

So you think.. "It's on me"??

LOL.

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Do us all a favor and explain how TMac being a good teammate is relevant to anything in the OP.

I'm actually speechless at the double standard that TMac is subjected to. If he does anything bad we suddenly can't forgive any degree of human error. If he does anything classy we say "it's his PR department."

Man, this thread.
    [​IMG]

8. number22

number22 Member

warning

you're injecting too much common sense in here.
    this will not be tolerated

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Unfortunately, I'm starting to think twitter is the only way people talk to each other these days.

10. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Tell me...how is that not insinuating that Tracy is a good teammate? I'd say that's pretty relevant.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Misread your post and thought you we're talking about T-Mac with the "Wish I never see his face again in TC". Wasn't aware that you were talkin bout tinmac having the 2nd post, I understood it as if you were talking about T-Macs 2nd twitter post about Yao. Am cool with you, sorry for the issue.

12. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

I'd say your posts are getting you nowhere and you should stop while you are behind. No one will change your bias towards T-Mac and your arguments are getting poorer by each post.

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

Seems like Tinman succeeded in trolling yet another Tmac thread.

Let's take it back to the beginning:

Major props to Tmac for being one of the first Rockets to congratulate Yao Ming for having a career very few people have reached.

14. VBG

VBG Member

Stumbled on an Orlando T-Mac mix. Man, we were getting such awesome talent. Yao and T-Mac.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LqU-IQizRw8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I honestly think we still had a lot more fun with them then most franchises did in the past decade.

15. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

t-mac is a great teammate. he just quit a couple of times.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Orlando T-Mac belongs in the Dish.
    Rockets T-Mac belongs here.

GARM=ROCKETS NOT ORLANDO MAGIC

#156 tinman, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  17. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

There is a clip of Tracy on the Houston Rockets at the end. Just saying.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

I guess that's cool. I know amongst the T-mac folk that Orlando T-mac > Rockets T-mac.

Which is bs, it's the same guy. When we got him he had to change his jersey to say Rockets.

19. VBG

VBG Member

This thread is about Yao - T-Mac. The hope and promise that the mix had.

That is what the mix was about as well.

It was about getting one of the two best perimeter players in the NBA at that time and pairing him with the 2nd best center in the NBA.

Orlando T-Mac and early Rockets T-Mac were similar. T-Mac never really had the team built aroudn him the way that he needed. The Rockets played at such a slow tempo despite having an unstoppable force on the open court.

I honestly don't think Yao and T-Mac really complimented each other. T-Mac would work better with Dwight Howard. And of course the supporting cast was terrible.

The Yao-T-Mac era of the Rockets is now completely over but its still fun to look at its beginning.

20. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

TMAC would have like a million followers if Twitter was around back in 2002-2004.