1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Lebron James loses in th NBA Finals Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Mr. Space City, Jun 12, 2011.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

look at the lakers in their 3peat (shaq calling the kings the sacramento "queens" and repeated it 3 times... and always making fun of the reg season by rarely trying). so no, doucheness/mentality doesn't stop you from winning a ring.

the heat lost b/c their best player choked. simple as that. it wasn't b/c of their lack of chemistry or whatever. they had great chemistry, and that's why they got to the finals with just 3 players.

a team goes as their best player goes. lebron sucked, and the heat lost. simple as that.

2. clos4life

clos4life Member

Advice for posters like this guy: Learn to be quiet until your heroes actually win something other than statistical battles.

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Per @Chris_Broussard: Lebron James involved in post game altercation in Heat locker room. Developing...

4. t_mac1

hes next up on the post game conference. let's see if he shows up

nvm, it was fake.

5. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Nevermind. Broussard retweeted that, then tweeted again and said it wasn't true. dude is f'n r****ded.

6. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Why? People afraid of failing? Be quiet till your successful?
    Thats no way to be in life, the most successful people in life, are the ones who fail a lot, as they keep getting back up and trying.
    MOST people here said Miami wouldn't make the finals, I said they had a great chance to. I never said before the playoffs, they would win the cship.

7. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

King James is -24 in the elimination game. Enough said.

8. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

You want to use Shaq as an example?

Shaq WAS the most dominant and unstoppable player when he was on the Lakers. Shaq was NOT a hardworker, and he still managed to put up ridiculous stats. So is it a surprise that he would openly mock other teams? For that record did Shaq say it after a loss?

Lebron and Wade are not near the level of Shaq's dominance. They haven't proven anything.

They have good chemistry? Are you serious? Their chemistry is a joke, that team is running on talent.

9. t_mac1

can you please explain to me how a team wins on talent when they are winning with DEFENSE? that's how they got to the finals. and defense requires hard work, effort, and finally CHEMISTRY. why? b/c to play great defense, you need to be able to communicate and help your teammates when your teammates get beat.

joel anthony was huge in the celtics series; haslem was huge in the chicago. series. the heat would not have won like they did if those guys didn't emerge in those 2 respective series.

secondly, i responded to your post that mentality was one of the reasons why the heat didn't win. i brought up shaq (and you agreed with me by your post). the lakers were able to win b/c shaq was ridiculously dominant. lebron wasn't.

if lebron was just as dominant as he was prior to the finals, the heat would have won this series.

being a douche or whatever does not matter in the game of sports. keyshawn johnson won a super bowl ring. plaxico burress won a super bowl ring. shaq won 4 rings.

in any game of sports, a team goes by what their best player brings for the most part. lebron didn't bring much in the finals, and they lost.

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Bosh doesn't even have a legacy.

11. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

12. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Lebron at his best will still not be near as dominant as Shaq. And their mentality does matter, especially when they're NOT winning.

The Lakers were winning, Shaq had a douche mentality but he showed up to play.

And talent affects DEFENSE just as much as OFFENSE. Lebron successfully guarded Rose 1v1, team defense was rarely required. You are telling me right now, that you honestly think this Miami Heat team has great chemistry?

Because if you are, then this Miami Heat will only go downhill from now.

Lebron? Not only did he act like a fool, he acted like a fool with nothing to show for.

13. t_mac1

do you even know the premise of your argument? it doesn't matter htat lebron isn't as dominant as shaq. if lebron is just as dominant as he was in the previous series, the heat would have won. and he wasn't even 1/4 close to that type of dominance, and thus the heat lost.

and now you're talking out of your a***. lebron didn't need team defense help in guarding rose? i'm one to give lebron props for his D on rose, but without great team defense to shut down rose's drives, james wouldn't be as comfortable giving rose that much space to operate and dare him to shoot. james knew if he gets beat, a guy would be there to help him out. you can never stop any great player 1-on-1. the heat's ability to pack the paint and make rose a jumpshooter was why they won.

the heat lost b/c their best player sucked and choked. that's all there is to it.

14. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

First it was his mom, then it was his girlfriend...makes me wonder if it isn't Lebron himself starting those rumors just to throw everyone off.

15. likestohypeguy

At the end of the day LeBron still made it to the Finals in the very first year with his new crew. Wade notwithstanding, on that level it's amazing what LeBron has already accomplished this year considering what little he had around him in the way of depth, role players, no center or PG.

Of course the haters will still blame LeBron exclusively- maybe he was supposed to guard every player on defense and score every point himself?

:confused:

16. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

17. amaru

amaru Member

Can somebody post that photoshop of Wade holding his eye after Mike miller airballed a potential game winner?

"Is this real life?"

18. Juxtaposed Jolt

I'm sure he wouldn't pair his mom with Delonte West, if he was actually making this stuff up.

That's just turrible.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Heat fans settling on moral victories I see. First there was no doubt they were going to win it all. Now its "Hey, at least we made it there in year one!"

Little he had around him? Dont disrespect Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade like that!!

HATERZ GUNNA HATEZ though!!

Mavs/Dirk/Cuban won, HATERZ GUNNA HATEZ!!

20. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

[​IMG]

I felt kind of sorry for Bosh. The guy was crying on the floor.

Oh well.