1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This might sound crazy but...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jevjnd, Nov 2, 2002.

Tags:
  1. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

As much as I am worried about the season I feel that we are doing the right thing playing our young guys even if it is only because of injuries. How many times have we seen teams do this only to gel later in the season? We have seen it all before I wish that it would happen this season and it might, but this debacle that we are seeing now might pay off if we can creep in to the playoffs. If we lose Franchise or Cat we are doomed though those other guys have some issues with confidence right now, with playing time and some positive plays, experience, and practice from that experience I am sure that we will see improvements overall. What are your thoughts on this assessment?

2. MLC1MGC2ALC3

MLC1MGC2ALC3 Member

You make some good positive points. I was very excited about this up coming season but it's a bigger problem than just the Rockets poor showing. The entire league is in trouble, did you see the score totals in some of those games? At this rate Steve & Cat are going to be completely wasted by mid season if they continues to work so hard for their shot. They need to start taking some shots off of pikes & giving the other members of the team more than just one chance to shot the ROCK! I know Boki can produce if the point guard would learn to pass!!! The time to blame their problems on Injuries has passed. START WORKING AS A TEAM!!!!!!!!

3. ricerocket

ricerocket Member

This W will look as good as any in a few months. AND we are getting some low level players time - good or bad - while getting our other guys healthy. Hopefully tonight we'll have KT and Rice as reinforcements... we will need them.

4. walterw

walterw Member

You are absolutely right. We also need to cut down the playing time of Steve and Cat. By giving the time to the other inexperienced player like Boki is good for their development. At
    the same time, Steve and Cat can reserve enogh energy to do something in crunch time.

5. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

And also it will force Rockets to miss the playoffs....again...:rolleyes: