1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[T-Mac Video] Do you actually remember this move?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by _RTM_, Jun 3, 2011.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

2. crzyxballer03

crzyxballer03 Member

you mean this commercial? 0:17 mark.
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KBXztE_FC88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

Dude sure made the game look easy, didn't he?

What a shame he didn't have Hakeem's mindset. :(

4. Lowry4three

Lowry4three Member

dont matter whether he got crossed or not, the move is just niceee

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Another gem is Clyde calling Shaun Livingston, "Randy". Now there's a what could've been story...

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

The end of that video really hits it. "What happened to that boy?"

7. RealRocFan47

RealRocFan47 Member

We all know the man is extra sensitive and he did quit on that season but he never wanted to leave Rockets, He still wanted to bring success to the rockets.

Kobe was about to quit on the Lakers
    lebron quit on the Cavs
    Tracy jus did some messed up $!@%

8. SergioValencia

Watch out guys. She-mac nuthuggers are out for worship!

It's so easy to draw these suckers out...simply recycle between a handful of vids (dunk on Bradley, 13 in 35, blah, blah) and they'll come out of hiding in droves!

Get over it. Your idol is gone and he wasn't even that good while he was here. Pathetic field goal %, shot chucker, attention w****, selfish, injury prone, root-for-the-other-team, etc.

9. luisantonio1014

I remember seeing that move!!! I didn't remember exactly what game it was, but the move i remember cause I actually tried it in pickup games after that. It might not be the only time he ever made that move, but that's probably the game i saw it in.

10. verse

verse Contributing Member

No I mean Kobe. I don't have time to look it up, but it was a Kobe shoe commercial for sure. I remember working on that move in college, emulating it. And it is a beast move against a straight arm bar defender.

11. jevon3012

jevon3012 Member

Did we really start Bogans, Head, and Alston? Put that Yao and that Tmac instead of Martin on the team we have now, championship.

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Predictable "no middle ground allowed, only lovers and haters" is predictable

13. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

If players weren't depreciable assets that could suffer from injuries at any point I would want these players as my big 3:

McGrady
    Olajuwan
    Nash

The last line at the 27 second mark in that commercial is fitting.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What happened to that boy?

Beat me too it.

#53 BEAT LA, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

That would leave tmac as a 4, so no.

It would be nice for fans just to enjoy BASKETBALL and not make it about quitting, not quitting, or any of that other stuff. If you like basketball and the Rockets, then you should like a video like this, period.

15. cuddie

cuddie Member

Watch out guys. McGrady lynchers are out for...I actually don't know what your purpose is. It's so easy to draw these suckers out...simply post anything remotely positive about McGrady (old highlights, charity work, blah, blah) and they'll come out of hiding in droves!

Get over it. Your pariah is gone and he didn't even betray the organization that badly. Bad with PR, wanted to play despite debilitating injures, wanted to stay in Houston so blocked trade, etc.

16. RealRocFan47

RealRocFan47 Member

Still doesn't deny the fact that he was one of the greatest players to watch

17. RealRocFan47

RealRocFan47 Member

And im sure he had you jumping out of your seat plenty of times

18. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Not the tmac isnt a point forward guy again

19. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You probably cheered for him lmao. It's pathetic to see an organization and it's fans disrespect a player that has been long gone. He threw one single game guys. ONE GAME. Out of frustration, we were already losing to the Raps.

You can blame him all you want for being soft, but he is what he is. Mental toughness isn't something you can change overnight. Nor is physical fragility.

The only difference between Yao and Tracy is the fact that Yao has the mental toughness and will to come back injury after injury.

20. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

Man, that brings back some memories. Pretty slick move, lol.