1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Any current Rockets live in Houston?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R=$, Jun 1, 2011.

Tags:
  1. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

Paper or plastic? In the end, I guess it doesn't matter. If the bag rips and your groceries crash and break on the floor, he'll just flash those dead eyes and say, "Well I guess this is on me, too."

2. Damion Laverne

Like a stalker or a creepy John after a prostitute?

3. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Yeah, because of his kids and wife

That's why tinman actually hates the city of Houston

4. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

while we're at it, theres no such place. its "Sugar Land".

kenny smith (at least when he was a player), Tmac, calvin murphy, robert reid, shaq's baby mama (maybe himself too) ive personally seen/live in SL.

5. Diphster

Diphster New Member

Yao has another home in katy
    Jordan Hill and Chase Budinger are my neighbors at the mosaic
    Patrick Paterson has an apt on Washington
    Courtney Lee lives at One Park Place
    Rudy T lives in SL
    Mad Max lives in SL
    Hakeem has what looks like a compound in SL
    Warren Moon lives in Lake Olympia
    Shaqs baby mamas house is in sweetwater

6. van chief

van chief Member

Luckily most NBA players earn enough to keep the AC on 60

7. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

Yeah I read somewhere that we're the 3rd most popular NBA living destination behind LA and Chicago.

8. josh_is_white

josh_is_white Member

actually shanes house was posted for sale about a month after he was traded back 2 memphis

9. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

You guys realize that those links are public information and available to anyone. Anyone that works in real estate, insurance, title extraction and so on has to go on HCAD everyday. It isn't and invasion of anyone's privacy unless you take it upon yourself to go on sit outside the guys house.

10. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Thats what I keep saying. Absurd someone wanted me "banned" for posting them. Instead of talking about how ironic it is that Kelvin Cato still shows his face around town, I'm forced to defend myself from ignorant people who name call and take it somewhat personal that you post a link to a .org website.

1 person likes this.
  11. htown11

htown11 Member

Lol why are people picking on that poster for linking up the various players?

It's public info he didn't do anything wrong, he just cut the time in half by doing the work for most that were curious....

I won't lie I clicked them, pretty interesting to see how these guys are living. I wish more players wouldn't just live here in the summer, but instead signed with the team. :cool:

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

No, none of the current rockets live in houston. They all commute from all over the States, some even out of the country. Gas prices are killing them, especially Scola.

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Just because they own a title on a house here doesn't mean they live here in the offseason. That could be the house they occupy during the season, a rental property, a baby-mama house, or whatever.

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Therefore this question cant be answered.

15. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

Well common sense would say that they probably live in the $3M house and the 250k or so houses are rental properties if they have them. Some of these guys make a lot of money, but a $3M rental property/seasonal home/baby momma house is a stretch. So they have a $10M house somewhere else? They still have to pay the taxes year round, Which wouldn't be "economical". And just because they have a title to a property in their name doesn't necessarily mean they "don't" live there either.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

You dont think they can afford a 3 million dollar home here and a 3 million dollar home in their hometown? Do they live here or there? Also, they can have a rental close to the toyota center and a larger home further from the city. A rental wouldn't mean they don't live here full time.

When it comes to the NBA you can pretty much throw out common sense and economical out the window.

17. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

True.

18. houstonhoya

houstonhoya Contributing Member

just saw jordan hill at the galleria, thabeet was no where to be found though.

19. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

Almost died reading this lmao.

20. AFS

AFS Member

Unless you're Big-Z and you're trying to rent out that $3M property to Carmelo (though his property was actually worth $7M)