1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who wore a Mav on their scrotum better: Tmac or KD?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by monkeyboy32, May 20, 2011.

?

Better Dunk?

1. McGrady on Bradley

104 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Durant on Haywood

13 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32 Contributing Member

Okay so try to be objective and ignore whatever hate that may still linger for tmac... I'm sure you all remember exactly the level of excitement you felt when he "sucked the gravity right out of the building!"

Lots of similarities between these 2 posterizations.. which was more impressive??

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5OHUAjxPo4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LX97JXD0Uv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. mig0s

mig0s Member

Definitely T-Mac. Durant didn't even dunk it.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

4. RaferMadness

RaferMadness Rookie

who is tmac?

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Only Durant has a scrotum.

1 person likes this.
  6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I like McGrady's dunk. I think it just looked better, and plus he didn't fall on his butt and the call from Kevin Harlan was more memorable too.

7. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Definitely Tmac.

Tmac really dunk it, and Bradley is taller, and its better to posterize a taller guy.

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Durant didn't dunk it. No contest.

9. blackistan

blackistan Member

I really liked durants better but i think the announcer had something to do with it as well...kevin harlan just made tmacs dunk that much better..still a tough one to choose tho

10. CJLarson

CJLarson Member

I guess I'm the only one that likes Durant's better. T-mac's looked a lot more smooth and powerful, but the elevation of Durant on his was insane.

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I don't like the way Durant fell backwards. It doesn't look as strong.

Tmac kept going forward.

1 person likes this.
  12. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Although Durant's dunk will most likely be THE dunk of this season's playoffs, McGrady's one looked better because he went straight at Bradley. Whereas Durant went a little around Haywood.

The end result of the dunks are just as important as the dunk itself in my opinion. McGrady was literally sitting on Bradley's back, Durant was bumped off.

13. YallMean

YallMean Member

More veracity with an authoritative finish riding on world's tallest guy. Can you say posterize three times. Hands down to Tmac's dunk. Not even close.

14. Juxtaposed Jolt

Tracy shook the gravity right out of the building.

Kevin, didn't.

15. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I like Durant's dunk better. Bradley was so out of position on T-Mac's dunk that it was hardly a contest, whereas Haywood was right at the rim and you can see Durant never even got inside of the backboard. He was able to dunk with his freaky limbs with his body not even inside the circle.

16. monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32 Contributing Member

Seems like a lot of yall are deducting points from Durant bc he fell on his butt...

For some reason I actually kinda liked that about his dunk, the fact that even tho Haywood fouled him with a forearm to the chest he still manages to throw it down

..and to those who are saying he didn't dunk, I actually think he dunked it.. he def came alot closer than blake griffin over mozgov and dwight howard's overrated superman dunk, now those 2 just threw it in

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

i disagree, voted tmac because he was in red at the time. But durants looks like it was a greater degree of difficulty.

Tmac's dunk is revered for pure aesthetic purposes, he rode bradley for all he was worth, and I think we all know that bradley wasn't too much of a fighter when it came to taking it.

Kevin Durant literally hit the ground hard on his ass, the balance needed for the dunk combined with his small shoulders was a huge gamble on that dunk he knew going in.

He gets the nod.

18. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

exactly.

19. YallMean

YallMean Member

I think Mav Albert had been using that line quite often. But still every time I listen to it my blood pumps. Awesome line. Is is suck the gravity or shook the gravity?

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You can proclaim tracy's veracity all you want, but combined with Bradley's timid nature (everyone rode the guy, even fisher), it could take away a great deal.

Kind of like Insanely beating the **** out of the weakest, skinniest kid at school. Sure its going to look like one hell of an asswhoopin'...but really?:p