1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zyndrunas Ilgauskas and John Wall get into a "fight"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Octavianus, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Have a look at this, pretty cool stuff, Howard, Wall and Ilgauskas got ejected from the game.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_70innUMKDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can the trolls and haters please stay away from this thread if you dont like it.
    I know the Heat are winning, so can you please stay under the bed.

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

F off you troll, Jk, good find.

I saw this on NBA.com earlier. Don't know what the hell John Wall was doing

McGee vs Juan Howard is a pretty good match up though.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

I miss the old NBA where it was an actual fight if guys squared off and got in each others face.

If you really fight these days you will be gone half of the season smh

4. wallyj12

wallyj12 Member

You could always count on Juwan to step up for his teammates.

5. sw847

sw847 Member

not a smart move by wall. Big Z did not really do much. guess it was frustration.

Though Magee should be kicked as well. No matter how bad a player howard is, i miss the way he used to stand up for the team. No matter who it was. :mad:

on a side note though, that was a weak punch by wall lol. :grin:

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Lol.

I saw Yi at the very end.

At least they play good music at the game. Will I ever hear INXS at Toyota Center?

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

This game been intense Jordan Crawford and Bron just got into it a little.

8. apollo33

apollo33 Member

really? wowsers. Wasn't he the one that dunked on Lebron in that "confiscated tape", didn't think these two would meet again.

Just checked boxscore, Jordan is beasting.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

Yi wasn't actually smiling on this one.

And why was Wall so upset? It's too early in the game for a silly elbow tap to piss anyone off.

10. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

This would happen. I'm in the finals in my fantasy league. John Wall is one of my point guards. Awesome.

11. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

maurice evans tries to just horse collar tackle lebron on a fast break and the officials not only decide it's not a flagrant but give lebron a technical. that was pretty ridiculous.

edit: this is why i couldn't be a coach. because i'd just send dampier in the game and have him crush someone we let drive to the basket on the next possession. then after they called a flagrant i'd get thrown out as i went back to arguing the previous non-flagrant.

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

Bron blocked him and shoved him to the ground but the refs didn't call it. So next trip down Crawford drove and was fouled so he had a few words for Bron but players got in between them.

Crawford has been basically a 20 pt. scorer since being inserted in the starting lineup after Nick Young got hurt. I couldn't believe the Hawks included him in the Hinrich trade.

13. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

Heat have owned the Wizards the last 4 years, have not lost to them, so I think they are mad..

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I truly doubt it, These are like two new breeds of teams compared to the last 3 years.

15. dback816

dback816 Member

Yea that was cool of him.

And he pushed Z away!

16. thebender

thebender Member

is it just me...but I'm not sure what big Z did wrong?? I mean....whats he supposed to do in that situation?

17. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

He handled it perfectly, he just grabbed wall, that's what the bigger man should always do, he could have killed Wall if he wanted to.

19. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Ha Ha awesome!!! The NBA needs more scuffles and some ruccus. Anyways - I thought the Wizards were playing so much better without Nick Young and Blatche. I hate those two. They are ball stoppers and ball hogs who cant play withing the team concept and cant defend anyone or anything.

I love this Jordan Crawfor guy. He seems to be off the same mould as T.Williams. The guy can slash, rebound and good court vision, I dont know if eh can defend as well as our squid though. And Evans has looked ok since coming in as well. They should also stick with Seraphin and Booker at PF.

They should look to trade Blatche and Young perhaps McGee as well. Wall, Crawford,Seraphin and Booker is a nice young core.

20. bongo33

bongo33 Member

Wait, so Jordan Crawford was the guy who dunked on Lebron and Lebron, being a big baby had nike remove the tapes. If so, and Lebron shoved him during the game I would be pissed to. He shoulda been like, I dunked on yo a** b**** :cool: