1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

19 TV Shows You Discovered Too Late to Save

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Eric Riley, Sep 6, 2010.

1. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Seems to be the curse of that guy. He was in knights of prosperity that was great but killed because of small audience.

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Agreed..i've only caught a couple of episodes, but really, should watch it more...

and IMHO, any show that ran longer than two years can't be considered as a show you discovered too late...

3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

AD... that's the only one. Every other show deserved to fail.

I watched Scrubs from the beginning. It ended kinda messy, but I feel that after AD, it was the next best show people weren't watching.

4. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

An open letter to Nathan Fillion

http://blog.patrickrothfuss.com/2011/02/an-open-letter-to-nathan-fillion/

5. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

^^ I haven't read any of the guy's books but you best believe I'm going to buy this upcoming one.