1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DIY - Terrence Williams Jersey Transformation - Erasing the Disgrace

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SunsRocketsfan, Feb 27, 2011.

1. AFS

AFS Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TjbkXewxlGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yup. Gave it his all.

2. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

1 Game = 5 seasons..

Yup.. We should hate him..

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p_CGxj3dHGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. alcatrazpsycho

Man, that's pretty ingenious I must admit. I had TWO T-Mac jerseys stashed in my closet, but I have since donated them to Good Will. I bought them during the 04-05 season, so who would have known??

Unfortunately they were the cheaper screened "replica" jerseys, so I couldn't do this project. One was a home jersey, and the other the '72 throwback.

Darn you T-Mac.

Needless to say, until the statement above is false, the Rockets are far from championship contenders. Then again, nowadays it seems most stars are unstable. You know it's a sad era in the NBA when franchise players aren't a safe bet anymore. :(

4. SunsRocketsfan

Unless t-will becomes a beast .. lol also Tmac wore #3 before he left :)

anyways here is how i see it.. i had a useless jersey I could not wear out before and now I have one I can use again without spending any money

5. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Thats why you should an Hakeem jersey or a Drexler jersey or a Calvin Murphy jersey.

6. optAmystik

optAmystik Member

Nice DIY jersey rebirth thingy you did there. If I'd had one, I'd do the same.

Better yet, get some white first aid tape and spell out 'T-WILL' in a clean way, instead of 'Williams'. That'd look sweet.

7. TimBly15

TimBly15 Member

good luck selling a tmac jersey anywhere unless there is an autograph on it

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

More like 3 seasons... The guy gave us basically 3 good seasons. Hence why his nickname was "Half man, half season". You can't make that ish up...

9. delishman

delishman Member

Trust me, you don't want to do that either.

10. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

It really isn't that hard selling an authentic McGrady jersey.

11. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

I have a friend who gets authentic jerseys for 45 bucks a pop.

/sick brag

12. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

some of you have Ariza jerseys.. dont lie..

13. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Why do you keep giving this guy grief? I mean really? The only thing you're proving is that your too lazy to do what the OP did. and OP, I sit directly behind the bench at rockets games when customers aren't coming through town, so I'll make sure Terrance gives you a shout out if I see you there.

14. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

How am I giving him grief?

I suggested a different idea to the jersey which could've been sold or donated.

And the term "lazy" doesn't apply here. That's like calling someone lazy because he chose to buy a new ferrari instead of breaking his old car down and turning it into some luxurious sports car.

15. Victorious

Victorious Member

Lol I'd be embarrassed wear something so cheap and tacky. Your last jerseys were Yao and Tmac, maybe it's time to buy a new jersey? :p

16. jrett121

jrett121 Member

I dont get all the hate on SunsRocketsFan here. He repurposed his jersey and he's happy with it. Selling it is ridiculous. I like it, way to be resourceful. I'd rep you if i could.

17. il italiano

il italiano Member

one game? seriously just on ****ing game? go look at his playoff stats for Houston. The guy avg about 28 points, 7 rebounds, 7 assists.

18. topfive

topfive CF OG

You could've just removed a few letters and had "MC Rad." :)

19. SunsRocketsfan

How so? You go to a game to have fun and cut loose. It's always the tacky and crazy stuff that gets peoples attention. Why be the same as everyone else. Plus if u read my post I would get a new jersey but any one of our players can be gone at any time. Also I'm in so cal I can't just pick up rockets gear at the local store and the game is on Wednesday

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

The Terrance Williams love-fest on this board is getting out of hand.

Now that he's playing regular minutes I'm going to give this about 5 days until everyone turns on him and starts telling us DeMarre Carroll is the next Lebron.