1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] TWill venting over lack of playing time

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AggieRocketsFan, Feb 22, 2011.

1. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Not to mention it's freaking top 6 in the NBA. But let's change that in the middle of the season to cater to a guy the Nets sent to the D-league this year, and still try to make the playoffs. Shocking that a coach wouldn't want to do that.

2. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

You don't have to change the entire system, you just run more pick-and-rolls when he's in the game.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

He could replace Miller.

Didn't say that. Nice try though.

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The fact that it is never corrected does.

5. leeaser

leeaser Member

The thing that bugs me about RA is that right now Jermaine Taylor put up 21 PTS on Orlando and the Kings beat the Magic. Why won't coach let T-Will get some mins, not start, just get some PT every game.

6. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

T-Will is obviously frustrated with not playing.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheRealTWill

Check out what he is re-tweeting:

"Sorry Dude, it looks like u wont be playing anytime soon. Matt Bull said on 610 that u don't fit Coach Rick's offense. Sorry."

"Go on sportsradio 610 website and listen to Rockets Power Hour Podcast. Last 5-6 mins, U were just a trade piece per Matt B."

"head up @therealtwill youre an awesome player someone will see it"

"T-Will deserves to be starting!"

and multiple "Free T-Will"

7. JimRaynor55

JimRaynor55 Member

The Rockets with their well-respected coach and highly ranked offense should change things to accomodate a sophomore with who was recently sent to the D-League and who's shooting 38.1% from the field. Give me a break.

8. htown11

htown11 Member

T Will on a retweeting frenzy right now.....

9. Jaingfang

Jaingfang Member

It probably wasn't even 30 minutes until after the buzzer sounded until Williams was tweeting and Re-tweeting about lack of playing time. I seriously don't want him on this rockets team anymore with this attitude even if he has a world of talent.

10. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

LOL...I know, its pretty funny. To his credit he is retweeting EVERYTHING.

11. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

"I think I'm go have to talk to rick about letting @TheRealTWill play that's alot of talent sitting in streets clothes"

"should be recording triple-doubles, not DNP's.."

"ADELMAN JUST GIVE T-WILL A CHANCE! #FREETWILL"

Can he get fined for re-tweeting this stuff?

12. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

Terrence Williams Twitter
    Classic

13. Rockets_4_life

We barely beating the worst teams in the NBA, and this guy can't get playing time. At this point its beyond me, its completely idiotic!

14. htown11

htown11 Member

Lol true he's got some haters as well or I guess logical people saying things like "maybe if you worked harder Adelman would have to try you out".... oh ya RT'd that as well :cool:

I'm a pro #FreeTWill guy so it's enjoyable lol.

15. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Yea, It seems like the guy isn't a misfit or trouble maker just likes to express himself and his emotions pretty openly.

T-Will might be the story of the last part of the season and what he does if he isn't dealt or gets in the rotation.

16. jfidd11

jfidd11 Member

Jermaine Taylor gettin some PT showing his worth in SAC. Twill was a major factor in the rotation in NJ before he was put on the Sh** list.

17. Rockets_4_life

Yep!

I can't stand Rick Adelman, we should fire his old ass!

18. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

At this point, the draft pick we gave up has more value than terrence williams. They need to play him for the simple fact that his stock needs to improve, because right now he's not worth anything.

I don't know how good he can be, but if he sucks this much why did Morey get him. I suspect him and coach Adelman weren't on the same page.

19. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Fined for retweeting? LMAO. You guys are too funny

20. JimRaynor55

JimRaynor55 Member

What is this "talent" people speak of? "Recording triple-doubles?" We're talking about a guy who couldn't even start on a terrible Nets team. Who averages single-digit points on horrible FG%. Someone with noted attitude problems, who's making a fuss on Twitter right now.

But oh, he can dunk! Lots of young players can dunk. Athleticism alone doesn't really set you apart in this league, especially if you struggle to put the ball in the hole. Guys like T-Will are drafted every year.