1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pippen: "J****** like Jeff Van Gundy"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BetterThanEver, Feb 12, 2011.

1. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

2. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

If Bosh only counts as half a player, what percentage of a player is Jared Jeffries?

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Ummmm ^^^^^^ THIS.

4. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Considering the Heat are #1 in the East now after a very poor start, I wouldn't be surprised to see them challenge the record one day if they get a legit PG and C.

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The Heat had a 9-8 stretch to start the season, and the had a 1-5 stretch last month after LeBron's "karma" remark.. Outside of that, they are 29-1.

6. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Whats with these angry ex-Bulls? i.e. Jordan's Hall of Fame Speech . . . . you would think two guys with 6 rings each and millions in the bank would be a little more happy.

7. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Sounds like something a 6 time champion would say about a bunch of pansies (the 05 Heat were the worst championship team of all time).

Pippen is greatness.

Jordan is greatness.

Kobe is greatness.

You can always nitpick at personality flaws but when you are consumed by so much talent, sometimes doing the right thing feels wrong. It's just not what made you the man you are today.

JVG should be flattered that a 6 time champion referenced him. And I'm sure he is blushing as we speak.

Say it with me now.

Life is a sport

Drink it up

HATERADE

8. DrJB25

DrJB25 Member

HAHAHHAHAHA, holy smokes this was a funny one!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

9. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I've always been a fan of the lengths Jordan, Pippen and Kobe went through to win.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C2t7l_hhEyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can thank me for the lesson in NBA marketing history next time. Instead of leaving another anonymous neg rep with a heartfelt message.