1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Laker (bs) calls

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by crzyxballer03, Feb 11, 2011.

1. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

it's just your hate, if games were administered fairly, lakers would beaten boston that year, when Leon Powe shot more free throws than entire laker team

2. parmesh

parmesh Member

Yeah..."Douchebags" unless they happen to end up on the Rockets. You'll be kissing Perkins' ass next year. :grin:

BTW, thought I'd mention that Perkins seems to be a rather nice guy. He's just all business on the court. Happens to have been from around here. He drove by my little brothers swim meet and told people to cheer for the Red Sox awhile back. My brother was one of a few who instantly recognized him, and he said he was pretty nice.

3. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

perkins plays physical, but he's hardly a "douchebag" on the team, KG and wheelchair pierce are the real douchebags

4. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

It's BS no calls that ticks me off. Oh and there is nothing worse to watch than a Laker game reffed by Joey Crawford.
    [​IMG]

5. SunsRocketsfan

Douche Bags on the Lakers and Celtics

KG is in a class all on his own

Kobe
    Pierce
    Fisher
    Nate Rob
    Perkins

6. Steve_Francis_rules

You mean the year the Lakers lost a game 6 elimination game in Boston by close to 40 points? :rolleyes:

7. clippy

clippy Member

Uh, no. There are Laker "fans" EVERYWHERE. You hear them in every arena, and in northern CA (Sac, GSW) and Phoenix they actually outweigh the home fans a lot of the time. When Stern said his dream Finals matchup was "Lakers vs Lakers", it wasn't because they are so fun to watch.

8. clippy

clippy Member

Hey goodbug, are you going to payup those $50 bets?

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Nate, Pierce, Garnett, Davis, Doc Rivers, Danny Ainge, Delonte West... the list goes on.

10. Bigmarky

Bigmarky Member

betting on a forum = childish.

i still cant stand watching those kobe gifs on shane
    dirty to the nth degree

and yes its not a random fluke that the lakesr play at home 90% of the time, get whistles their way unless its unimportant and im sure the refs go into the game and think ok, now what would d.stern do

11. clippy

clippy Member

Why? These bets are meant to contribute to the site. Anyone who would welsh on $20 or $50 that they backed earlier is a true lowlife.

12. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

13. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

yes that year, if calls were fair, I highly doubt lakers would've blown the lead in game 4, and would've gone to boston with a 3-2 lead, not to mention how celtics got so many more freethrows in boston in game 1 and 2, lakers could've won the series on their home court

14. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Right...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f8X7jPPi_4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. crzyxballer03

crzyxballer03 Member

Wow...that is classic!

16. Steve_Francis_rules

Do you have any examples of unfair calls in that game 4? Or are you just calling them unfair because they weren't overwhelmingly in favor of the Lakers, which is generally the default state?

17. red_alertz

red_alertz Member

all ihave to say is go back adn watch the 3rd and 4th quarter, and when kobe drove the the basket, obviously i watched the game live once and did not record it so i can not tell u which minute or second fouls occurred, but there were quite a few questionable ones called on the lakers, and many many non-calls when kobe drove

18. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

screw the celtics (minus ray allen) and lakers (minus artest).
    i hope the spurs take it all.