1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No respect for day Dream.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Shot caller, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Shot caller

Shot caller Member

Iin an article today on ESPN.

There has been speculation that 40-year-old teammate John Stockon could be playing his final season....

San Antonio Spurs star David Robinson already has announced this will be his final season. And Michael Jordanof the Washington Wizards also could be playing his last season, meaning it's possible the NBA could lose four (including Malone) future Hall of Famers.

I know Hakeem isn't actually going to be playing this year, but I am always amazed at how many places Hakeem is overlooked.

He stopped Malone and Stickton form getting thier rings on a few occasions and simply OWNED Robinson. He should have gotten the nod.

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

I dont think he was really overlooking Hakeem. He was saying "could" lose because those 4 are all playing this year and Hakeem isnt. Hakeem is pretty much already retired. Those four arent.

Peter May with espn.com actually wrote one of the best articles on Hakeem I have ever seen after we found out he was retiring. You should go check it out if you are a big Hakeem guy. It will give you goose bumps.

3. lovermanbuda

lovermanbuda Member

that was an excellent report on Hakeem