1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the most pathetic thing you have ever done?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by YaosDirtyStache, Jan 21, 2011.

1. YaosDirtyStache

Under the guise of anonymousness, tell us the most pathetic thing you have ever done, out of rage, need, drunkenness, or bad timing.

At 16: Have hersey squirts and really had to go during P.E. Released the kraken in the first stall i could find and to my horror noticed there was no TP avail. I ran out quickly and grabbed someones shirt, wiped, balled it up, threw it in the trash. Kid got a detention for not having a collared shirt, since I used it as TP, he had to walk around in his PE uniform. Feels good man.

Senior year of HS: Dressed my freshman up as Terri Schaivo and had him follow a balloon with his eyes for the entire day during Fish Week. Feels Edgy Man.

At 17: Friends and I rented out the side room of Fox Sports Grill during the Rockets v Mavs playoff game. People were outside of the room watching into the TV on the room from the mall, and as the game was in the closing seconds I closed all the blinds so the people couldnt see the ending. Feels good man.

Freshman year of college: Was a DD, party got busted, left my roommate and his friend behind as I drove off alone in the car freaking out. They all got MIPs and he hated me for a few weeks. Feels bad man.

At 19: Took a cruise in the Mediterranean Sea, got robbed at gun point with my friend...by Russian Mobsters who owned a strip club called CLUB ROXY in Athens. We came in, the Russian Strippers decided to start buying themselves champaign at our expense. Had to pay around 900 euros between the two of us for their tab. Only had 200 on our person so we were lead at gunpoint by mobsters to an ATM, the whole time being laughed at by them. I thought I was going to die. Feels scary man.

At 21: Was in Paris, drunk out of my mind and I had to barf. I literally barfed on a french hooker. Feels odd man.

At 24: Threw up on the bar at a club on Wash Ave after taking a bad vodka shot. Was kicked out, contested the credit charge saying I never signed for it. Feels good man.

1 person likes this.
  2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I took a dump in some girls purse at a high school party.

1 person likes this.
  3. da Whopper

da Whopper Member

According to my mother, being born.

4. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

hahahaha, i'll rep you for that. If you have pictures i'll rep you again ;)

5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

There has been a lot, just this evening.

6. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

you getting robbed was led by the dickish stuff you did before ;)

7. Apps

Apps Member

I got into a fight with this Mexican kid online and made a bunch of **** up about my life to make my comebacks seem more compelling.

:cool: :p

8. mosessmalone

mosessmalone Member

I was walking with someone I knew and I didn't know we were going to the same place so I said "see ya" when I thought we were parting ways but then they kept walking the same direction as me so I accelerated.

9. Hicklander

Hicklander Contributing Member

Puked behind the kiosk at the Flying Saucer Dowtown on St. Patricks Day.. Drank jager and ate crawfish day and at 11 pm looked across that huge bar and decided no way was i making it to the bathroom so i puked behind the kiosk where you get you beer slips..

10. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Posting in this thread.

11. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

...getting kicked out of the waffle house.

12. codell

codell Contributing Member

Reading and posting in this thread.

13. VanityHalfBlack

I masturbated @ seaworld when I was 8 yrs old, hahhahahah!!!!

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

To Shamu?

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Smeared human feces under the door handles of a guy's car in high school. Feels absolutely hysterical man.

16. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

The joke is on you, you touched ****. :p

17. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Getting kicked out of Walmart was one. It was fun though... I wouldn't call it pathetic.

18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

used a paper bag, actually.

problem solved

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Eight?

20. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

TrYing to holla at married women on myspace. Well not really, she was separated and told me she was getting a divorce. Plus, she demonstrated great interest in me often complimenting my physical features. Anyways, I found out too late that her and her sister are TMZ themselves, because somehow my family found out. I guess she couldn't resist telling people what a great catch I was.My cousin caught me totally off guard one day when we were arguing about somehing and he shouted "at least I'm not trying to talk to married women on myspace". I was dumbfounded because he is computer illiterate and I knew for sure he didn't have a myspace so how the hell did he know? Can't stand gossiping ass b****es people can't keep **** on the low these days.

* this was a few years ago, when people still got on myspace.