1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scola and Brad are useless againist Athletic Bigs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thefinalchapter, Jan 2, 2011.

1. thefinalchapter

For as bad as Jordan Hill is, without him( our defense might be even worse than it already is)

God and can someboyd plz tell Big Ole Brad to stoip driving to the basket from the 3-point line like KG( only to completely miss the shot)

I guess we could just trade all of our assests for Kevin love and Anderson Varejao

AND WALA PROBLEM SOLVED

I miss Yao

2. amaru

amaru Member

Couldn't even wait until after the game? :confused:

3. Glenyo

Glenyo Member

Brad is to slow to do a layup --'

4. Felece

Felece Member

We're losing cus PATRICK MILLS is Torching Brooks.

5. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

LMAO, this fool said "WALA problem solved" WALA LOLOLOLOLOLO WALA? are you ****ing kidding me? WALA?

6. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

No.

just stfu

7. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

voilĂ  brah, voilĂ .

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

IBTL. (hopefully)

9. thefinalchapter

Anybody really think Kevin Love or Anderson Varejao would make us a contender

and keep in Mind we are gonna have to give up a heck of a lot

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Varejao sucks.
    Kevin Love sucks.

Please note both play for bad teams, who knows how badly they'll regress once they play in Houston.

Also on a side note. Neither Scola and Brad were brought here to play defense. As much as I hate Brad, he's never been a good defender... EVER. Scola is subpar as best.

Chuck is really the only good defender because his lateral movement is as quick as a forward or guard, but he's built like a tree stump. Immovable.

11. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Love >>>

Varejao <<<

12. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

And so is Jordan Hill.

For all the flack Hayes gets, he's our best defender down low.

13. Cheerio

Cheerio Member

lol..

14. Don FakeFan

Don FakeFan Member

this game = lol.

15. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Kevin Love AVERAGES 21 and 15...I don't care where he plays, he is one HELL of a player.

Andy played on back to back 60 win teams, he won't regress coming here...he'll improve.

I know Morey is trying to get the best deal out there but if he holds off for much longer, we'll be done and selling not buying come the deadline.

16. thefinalchapter

Dude, so thats why everyone wants him here. WOW

Do you have any idea what his role on that team was. Without Lebron he is garbage. What r his stats.

SMH

As for Love, 21 and 15 and the worst record in the league. He is a player that gets scored upon at will. Give Aldrige over Love anyday of the weak.

Love is just a player who does all the dirty work. You need him on a championship team, but you cant win with him being the best player.

What this franchise needs is a special Franchise player preferrably 7feet that can score, block shots, and rebound.

Sad you can only get those type of player through the draft(

17. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

We all know what this team needs, those two guys aren't going to make us contenders by themselves but Morey ISN'T TANKING so we need help.

Kevin Love is a BEAST, his defense isn't great but the guy had a 30-30 game...that is fantastic and if it was a product of his team's crappy play why don't more players produce his kind of numbers? Irrelevant, he isn't going anywhere.

Andy is an ELITE defensive BIG, watch some of the Cavs games from the past few years and tell me he didn't make a HUGE difference. I ask you, LOOK AT HIS STATS and then watch his game...you might be surprised what you see.