1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[tmz]Floyd Mayweather "let me in my house!"

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by tinman, Dec 27, 2010.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

3. Prince

Prince Member

That was a positive id on Floyd.

4. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Although it might be an annoyance, there's no reason to get irate with a security guard for following protocol (likely in fear of losing his job). How about next time you actually carry some ID while driving...?

1 person likes this.
  5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I think that's discrimination because they don't ask the Maloof's for their ID.

6. ClutchCityReturns

If there is proof that they let the Maloof's through the gate without ID in the middle of the night / morning, then you're right. Absolutely.

But unless Floyd has, at some point, been out with the Maloof's and rode home with them in their car, how would he ever be aware of their direct interactions with the gate security guards in the first place?

It's just as likely that he's making an assumption out of thin air in order to support his argument that he shouldn't need ID.

7. SunsRocketsfan

is that the security gate to his neighborhood?

I dont like Floyd but that is pretty r****ded...I've lived in communities with a gated security guard up front. All the guards eventually become aware of who lives there and are on good speaking terms with all the residents. They usually just let people in they who know. But then again I dont know the whole story here. i guess that guard could be new and maybe he doesnt watch boxing. I know my girl couldnt identify floyd if she saw him.

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

#1 ) like CCR commented, you have no idea if this is true or not.

#2) Maloof may be much more of a regular so they are much more familiar with him...afterall...you know who signs your checks. Plus, if you're not a big boxing fan then you wouldnt be so familiar with him that would risk your job. I sure in hell wouldnt be able to pick floyd out of a lineup and i'm a casual boxing fan.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Class A example of the man trying to keep a brotha down.

10. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

I would figure they would remember his truck if anything. It has advertisements all over it lol

At the end of the day, the guy was doing his job. Unless there is proof they don't check others than he can't claim a thing.

They pay to live in expensive gated communities for their security and if everyone that started screaming and going off on the guards got in, they wouldn't be as secure and probably want the guy fired wouldn't they?

11. edwardc

edwardc Member

Stop you know the man is not keeping him down beating on women thats what keeping him down.

12. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I lived in a gated apartment complex in Houston and the guards would always open the gate for me when my car pulled up.

13. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

To be honest, most of the gated apartment complexes are a complete joke. You give them a nod or look like you belong there and they open the gate.

14. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Can't blame the guard. All black ppl look the same. There I said iy :p

15. dantonv08

dantonv08 Member

[​IMG]

16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

someone i know can walk on his hands for long distances, therefore, everyone else in the world can do the same.

17. ClutchCityReturns

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DonkeyMagic again.

I support this post, and the visual made me chuckle.