1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jordan Hill Injury Status?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pge71188, Nov 28, 2010.

1. alethios

alethios Member

IMO, Hill is the lottery swap we were waiting for from NY. Just gotta cultivate.

2. theteam

theteam Member

Ya thats what i want to do ... pay $50 a year to play online

3. Contingent

Contingent Member

Hill turns ankle
    Rockets forward Jordan Hill left the game in the final minute and was limping later after turning his left ankle after goal tending a Russell Westbrook drive. Hill, who had 12 points and seven rebounds, said he was certain he would play tonight in Dallas.

"It's a little sore, but good to go tomorrow," Hill said. "Just tape it up real tight. I'll be on the floor. Unfortunately, this is the leg I jump off of. It's not going to hold me down."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/7315191.html

Phew

4. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Well the effects of an ankle sprain are usually felt the day after when a person wakes up so lets hope Hill's ankle does not swell more and he can be ready for the big game tomorrow because we will definitely need an athletic body like him against Chandler.

5. ShadowProphet

ShadowProphet Member

That actually scares me.

6. Roxs-Redemption

Thanks Rook

7. onreego

onreego Member

lol nice

8. Stepping Razor

Ya'll don't know bout that Virtual Gameboy...taking it back haha!

9. ezzie

ezzie Member

ATARI!!

Hopefully da ankle dont slow him down 2 much!

although no makes a good space sim any mor :(

descent anyone?

10. superchinees

superchinees Member

Are you guys serious.......Xbox 360 FTW ;)
    WOOOOOOOTWOOOOOOOOT Hill will play.
    He is an unstoppable BEAST :grin:

11. mFt82

mFt82 Member

I'm actuually going to get to see this game. This will be the3rd game I'll get to seethe whole way through this year. Suffice it to say that I'm excited and I hope jordan is in good form. That guy can fly!

12. ikedog34

ikedog34 Member

Hardware (system)<PS3

Software (online and stuff)<XBOX360

if you game online often, it's gotta be 360...but i don't, so I prefer the better and more reliable hardware with the bluray on the PS3. An added bonus is that I don't have to participate in the mandatory XBOX minigame of avoiding the red ring of death.

As far as jordan hill goes, i've actually been most impressed with his one on one defense. He's still pretty raw, but nobody has really been able to take it to him consistently which is a good sign.

13. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Very good observation. I notice that too. Hill has been, for the most, able to stay in front of his man. Kind of hard to score on somebody who has length, and athletic ability to boot. I know that Stoudmire was eating Miller's lunch in that NY game, how did Hill do against Stat?