1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Community [Season 2]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Oski2005, Sep 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Depends on how old you are. I'm only a couple of years older so it's OK for me to ogle her.

2. liljojo

liljojo Member

No. She IS super hot. I can't think of anyone who looks as hot in a sweater:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvBb_HZ2bXo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvBb_HZ2bXo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Annie is so hot regardless of how old you are, lol. It would be creepy (well, gay) if you thought she WASN'T hot. She can be sexy as well as cute.

I kind of have a crush on her right now, I don't think I could ever say no to her no matter what she asks, oh and
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

Alison Brie improvised that scene. :grin:

She was given the line about the train, but she came up with the "choo choo" line and the physical comedy. When Troy said "ignore her" he was talking to the director because he didn't know what Alison was doing.

Here's a great pic of her from LA Times. More pics at 13 hottest Alison Brie moments. (NSFW)

[​IMG]

#24 vwiggin, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  5. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

NSFW
    [​IMG]

6. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

7. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Man this thread was buried....but I think this show is deserving of keeping a live thread, it's been underrated and I like it....last week's episode was decent, the week previous to it was better....the entire drugs are bad episode had to be one of the funniest on tv this season.

8. sew

sew Member

It's an okay show.

main reason I tune in is Annie.

9. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

Chevy Chase steals the show I think..he's on a roll, the Dungeons and Dragons one yesterday was hilarious

10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

11. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/37sP1Wfw-0w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/37sP1Wfw-0w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JP8XQT6ZTXM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JP8XQT6ZTXM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

12. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

This has surpassed 30 Rock as my favorite show on tv. It is unbelievable how the show has evolved. When the show started, it was about Jeff Winger, Britta, and a bunch of ancillary characters. Now, while you could say Winger is the main character, everyone on that show has a huge part.

I don't think the writers could have ever predicted how completely awesome Troy and Abed could be together when they first started writing the show. I also think they picked up pretty damn quickly that it was a good idea to not keep forcing the Winger-Britta love interest plotline.

I love everything about this show. I almost died when Abed was called "Brown Jamie Lee Curtis."

13. Rockets R' Us

Lavar Burton and the Reading Rainbow experience with Troy was absolutely amazing.

My 2nd favorite comedy on NBC right now behind Parks & Rec, some nights it even gets the #1 spot.

14. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

Parks and Rec is awesome as well. I have a crush on Aubrey Plaza. Even I think that's weird.

NBC Thursday night does not fail.

15. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Haha, I mentioned the Jamie Lee Curtis line in the "Best TV Show" thread too.

I never bought the initial player/jock Troy angle, it just seemed forced. If you ever hear Donald Glover's standup (he used to write for 30 Rock btw) his style of humor was really misplaced early on.

I agree on the closing credit bits, I wish they had more time to do those. Best show on tv by far. Granted I don't watch much these days, but it's the only one I make a point to see.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

the only thing i don't like about the show is pierce. from what i've read about chevy chase, the assholish nature of that character seems way too real.

17. Rockets R' Us

Yeah I wouldn't mind them losing Pierce overall and having Senor Chang run that role.

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

yep. both he and john oliver should see more screen time.

19. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Agreed. SNL alumni have horrible things to say about him. Never found anything involving Pierce that funny.

Also agree about Chang's lack of screen time. It looks like they're still trying to figure it out.

20. dylan

dylan Contributing Member

I didn't watch season 1 except for a few episodes which my wife made me watch, but I have been enjoying season 2. I have to agree with your thoughts about Pierce. If I remember correctly you are/were a big Arrested Development fan but Pierce reminds me why I didn't like that show. I really dislike it when characters are unrealistically terrible people and yet still have friends/family who associate with them. I know it's just a TV show but there's no way that the study group would still be with Pierce in any real situation.