1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe he got catered the same food the Minnesota Vikings got last week.

2. Problem-Chyld

Problem-Chyld Member

Mcgrady has knee soreness and will not return in the second half. This is the end of the road for my once favorite player :( I was hoping for at least 12 ppg and maybe 5 assists this season but looks like he won't even get that. He looks so immobile and ridiculously slow that even pierce blows by him like nothing. I know he is too old to regain some of that athleticism now so I have given up all hope for him, even as a role player. Once Jerebko comes back bye bye "t-mac".

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

wow - this guy cant even average 15 minutes a game let alone score 15 ppg.

trueroxfan, if you are reading this i think we can both agree that there is no reason to carry on our bet till april. i will make this offer to you...pay $25 to the tipjar now and apologize for calling me an a-hole a few weeks ago and i will leave it at that.

or if you would rather not apologize for calling me an a-hole, but wish to end the misery i will allow if for $35 to the tipjar.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

why would this guy call you an ahole? you are a true rocket fan, when people say twin towers, you think sampson and olajuwon, when people say they were motivated by the movie rudy, you say never underestimate the heart of a champion, when they mel gibson was crazy, you say he's no mad max

5. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Yup! He is 100% completely healthy and is DEFINITELY the signing of the year! Small wonder the Bulls told him to **** off after his worked out with them and starting talking about helping out Rose. If only you worked through pain T-Mac instead of copping out for surgery. May you remember that forever as the scalpel that broke the p***y's back.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

His athleticism is long gone.

Wow.

DD

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I think he'll retire before the end of the season.

8. Shaud

Shaud Member

Time to hang them up for good :(

9. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Again, SORE LEFT KNEE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

Tracy McGrady just did a TMAC move!!

11. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

2 straight driving reverse layups

12. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

unlike others, i just think he needs to be aggressive. the pistons have too many scorers and tmac seems hesitant when he should attack right now.

he finally starts "wanting" to shoot tonight and he looks much better. people are going to want him to fail in his comeback and will laugh when he retires. i hope he proves them wrong. he's too good of a player to go out like that.

he needs to know he can still play in this league. and he's showing flashes tonight.

13. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

He's just inconsistent man.

He is not confident at all.

He thinks he needs all of his athleticism to still drive the lane.

14. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

Kander hopes that he'll be as good as he can phisically in January.

15. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Yup the confident thing is so big for him right now. If he can somehow gain it back I think he can still be a pretty nice player. I think a lot of it is in his head right now he just doesnt believe.

16. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Even though they lost the game mcgrady moved good tonight. Just by his facial expression i wonder if he regret signin with detroit now. I mean i know they have a great medical staff next to phoenix but gosh he.looked good movin. Shooting not that good tho.i must admit

17. Tmac1KD35

Tmac1KD35 Member

He defiantly looked way better tonight 9 pts 4 boards 3 assists and managed 3 steals. I think once he gets the shooting thing down he will improve over time. He just needs to play through it.

1 person likes this.
  18. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Here what I dont get why didnt he just sign with Chicago and come off the bench.

19. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Because Chicago never gave him a contract to sign.

20. raj87

raj87 Member

Per usual, my prognostication will ring true (with the exception of my Ipad underestimation): Tracy McGrady will thrive once again in a facilitator role, averaging ~18 - 5 - 5.