1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Warriors 132, Rockets 128

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

True, but they really did play small last year. i believe biedrins missed some time and Turiaf was in the middle, whos like 6'9 ish and their other back ups were small forwards or hardly PFs...now they're back to biedrins and picked up lee, who's always been great on the boards and is a true PF.

We didnt play their game, we played ours...that's why we outrebounded them easily 2 of 3 games...the game where they matche dour rebounds we only won by one....heck, DA even had a 7 rebound game against them.....RA decided too early that we were going to adapt to them and that's not what we've done in the past. Hadnt we wont like 9 straight against them? You don't change it after so much success, especially after they finally got a pair of true big men

2. joesr

joesr Member

so what are you trying to say though?

3. ezzie

ezzie Member

i thought he was the next chris bosh!

actually lookin @ it now, chuck n jj didnt do bad- jst a very frustratin loss, n i think hill's length, energy n reboundin could have helpd

pet peeve# 581
    wats up with all the shiny brand-new knee-jerk threads? like every1thinks bcuz they thought somethin up all by themselves that it deserves its own thread? plz ppl, there's a reason Clutch the Great puts up a "post game analysis thread" its so kooks like you wont run wild and clutter up the garm

4. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Agree. Who gives a ****? We just lost on a second night of a back to back on a game most people wouldn't expect us to win. They have energy, we don't. And even if we did have energy, the stupid b**** I'm in love with won't fall for me anyways; so who gives a **** about the world.

1 person likes this.
  5. Juxtaposed Jolt

Seriously? This isn't a place to vent your personal issues.

In any case, hope the Rockets get their heads on right against Denver.

6. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

you stop it.

we have a right to vent.

what, we are supposed to have a parade to celebrate this loss?

7. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Ever feel like you give someone their article concept?

About halfway through the first quarter I made the comment "This looks like a pick up game" in chat.

Then.. I read the title for Feigans blog coverage of the game...

I doubt seriously that Feigan is sitting in Clutchfans chat... but if so.. I want my money for helping! ;)

edit: forgot the link http://blogs.chron.com/nba/2010/10/here_comes_mr_jordan_no_but_ro.html

8. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

The personal issues were mostly jokingly (even though I hate that b****). Rockets will be fine; I can guarantee that. I'm surprised more Rockets fans don't realize just how fine they will be.

9. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

I mean he's right guys. Despite the r****dness of my comments, we could easily be 2-0 right now, and if we were no one would have any complaints no matter how ugly the losses were. Rockets look GOOD. Stop the belly achin.

10. Bay Area Rocket

A few interesting tidbits that I learned from going to the game tonight....

Scola cracked open a 5 hour energy bottle and gulped it down right before tip, perhaps it is his secret weapon....

[​IMG]

Yao wasn't too fired up watching the game...

[​IMG]

Morey made the trip...

[​IMG]

and so did Les (in white next to Morey)...

[​IMG]

11. mdoggnic

mdoggnic Contributing Member

....which brings me to my next lesson....Don't smoke crack!

12. DaJet

DaJet Member

Morey texting on his phone?

A trade looming?

Bye bye Battier and Brooks? :(

13. lon_1023

lon_1023 Member

I have watched this live tonight..the ending is just so sad..
    kind of yell it out when ab kicks the ball out all of a sudden....
    and why nobody is giving credit to k-mart..it's him who keep us in the game in 3rd quarter..he is a beast..!!

14. angryman

angryman Contributing Member

Lost to Warriors - It's ok, we lost to a young, pumped up team on their home court.

Lost to Lakers - LOL! We lost to THE WORLD CHAMPION just by 2 points, yeah!
    Not to mention that we took them to game 7 two ****ing years ago, what an accomplishment!

Next game, lost to Nuggets - Stop ranting! We lost to a Melo-led team, when he's on fire, nobody in the league can stop it.

15. angryman

angryman Contributing Member

Repped

16. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Would of liked to have seen Hill on the floor tonight in the third for five minutes or so. What we had wasn't working and a mobile big could of disrupted what they were doing. If he was inneffective fine, yank him, but to give him zero time is inexcusable to me.

17. onaht

onaht Member

I wish we'd run more screens for a Kevin Martin catch and shoot, like we run for Chase or GSW did with Monta Ellis.

I love Martin's scoring ability, but most of his points come from 3-pointers or freethrows. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just not as consistent a threat late in the game like some midrange action would be.

18. Bay Area Rocket

He was texting furiously during throughout the 3rd quarter when the Ws made their run.

19. lon_1023

lon_1023 Member

gonna love how the warriors fans went mad on the calls..martin is underrated..!

20. albuster

albuster Member

That admonishment should be directed at the Rockets. They really need to stop their opponents.