1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kings get new jerseys

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by UNMKT4, Sep 19, 2002.

1. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

I have seen a few screenshots from the new nba2k3 game and I have seen the Kings wearing new jerseys.

Yet I have not seen any pictures or news articles on the web besides those pictures?

Any Info?

2. tigereye

tigereye Member

I saw that with NBA Street and the Mavs be fore their new uni's were even unveiled. Maybe we sould keep a lookout on those video games. They might spill the beans and show off the new Rocket uni's hehehe!!! :D

3. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Maybe they're alternates?

If I'm not mistaken, the Kings would have had to announce and unveil their new jerseys by now...

It would have been smart marketing wise, to sell them right after the year, when Kings mania was still going on.

4. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

can you post the screenshots?

5. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

6. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

niceeeeee

i wonder if the Rockets jerseys are going to look similar to that..

7. Truth

Truth Member

I hope we do the unexpected with our jerseys, everyone else's are starting to look the same. Raptors, Pistons, Mavs, and now the Kings. We should get old school, new jerseys. Make the jerseys look old but make the design/colors totally new. Anyone up for that?

8. coke

coke Member

will yao ming be in the nba 2k3???
    It will be tight...

9. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

you mean like the Sonics? kinda old school but putting it to a new look...

i think ours wouldnt be look like the sonics but i think i know what you mean.. and plus we got better colors than the Sonics

10. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

Coke, I think he's Center #(whatever Number he is). He'll be like Jordan in past games (Player 99, #23 Sg for the bulls) The looks will be there, But in nba2k3 you can edit there attributes so its all good.

I don't think he's officially in the game (His name and all)

11. mfclark

mfclark Member

Ming won't be in any NBA game except through a roster patch; he hasn't signed and is ineligible to be included.

The NBA set a cutoff date for rosters; heck, Rashard Lewis may not even be in Live 2003 or 2k3.

12. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

Wouldnt Lewis still be with the Sonics since he never signed anywhere else?

13. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

I thought they have a Free Agent Roster

14. Truth

Truth Member

Yep. Man ya'll are some serious gamers, I didnt realize ya'll enjoyed video games like I did.

15. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

i saw they had a white home jersey for the Lakers.

16. knucklehead3321

17. The Sensei

The Sensei Contributing Member

First of all, that link (at the top) was very nice. The faces of players such as Iverson, Pierce, Duncan, Garnett, etc are impressively detailed and look alot more realistic than compared to 2k2. Just look at Reggie Miller in that one frameshot. Its uncanny. My question is, what will the second tier players faces look like. Imagine if they put that kind of work into players like Mobley, Gasol, Horry, etc. I would be glued to my X-Box playing other clutchcity fans on XBL.

And to resolve any confusions that may be out there, Michael Jordan is included in the 2k3 game. He was already on the roster for the X-Box version, and he's sure to be available on the 2k3 version. I love what they did with the ESPN/Sportcenter theme.

I'm just like you all... Bored to death with the offseason...

18. UNMKT4

UNMKT4 Member

go check out www.operationsports.com.

They have some screenshots of the likes of rasheed wallace, jalen rose, jay williams, and drew gooden.

All done in very good detail.