1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Giants @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Oct 5, 2010.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I give no one an excuse... KJ is one of eleven defensive starters on this team. Rookie or not, his play is killing the team. Sit his a** until he is able to play at an NFL level.

Speaking of Mario... where was he today?

2. bungle

bungle Contributing Member

When is this team/city going to adopt a hard nosed, defensive minded philosophy a la Pittsburgh, NY, etc...?? This is a finesse team, apparently one of the worst insults you can label a team with in the NFL. They just aren't tough enough. Never have been under either regime.

3. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

The Chiefs offense was pathetic today against a very banged up Colts Defense, if they work us over then I'l begin to panic. 4-2 is still very possible and expected but that secondary will end up being our achilles heel when it's all said and done.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yeah this was Kubes fault and I'm sure he'll whip out the ole "It's on me" card. Pathetic

5. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Contributing Member

oh yeah the chiefs are our next opponent. that would be an absolute embarrassment if they worked us over indeed.

*shudder*

6. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

a loss next week and we're looking at 3-4 record after 7 games because i don't think we're winning in IND.

7. Summer Song Giver

Mario must be injured, seems like we hear about his little injuries every time he stinks it up, only defensive players who showed today was Demeco, everyone else deserves part of the blame.

8. Apps

Apps Member

You know, last week I voiced some concern over allowing the Raiders to score 24 points and to gain as much passing yardage as they did. It was dismissed by a few and my worries were quelled. But after this week, I can't help but look over last week and think that we beat the Raiders by a mere touchdown. I expect the Chiefs to do very well against this defense, though I would put my money on the Texans.

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Well that was fun.
    :eek:

10. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

He's there because Jacoby Jones is hurt.

11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm with you...they don't have anyone else though. It's on management for letting Dunta walk with NO substitute for him at all.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Team will be alright, they MIGHT make the playoffs. It won't be because they have won 12+ games though.

They are a good team, they just aren't dominant. That's because the FO thinking they can continue to draft studs through the draft, never going after Cromartie.

It's funny everyone gets on Kareem, well he ain't gonna be Revis his first year. See what the Jets did? They drafted Wilson and have him playing nickle for his first season, they get Cromartie to be their #2

Texans, nope we just draft Kareem, throw him in there maybe he'll do well...maybe not. This would be fine if the Texans were not supposed to be a playoff team, but i guess the fact we are still filling starting spots in the draft proves we are not a playoff team yet.

Only good thing about this defense is the LB. The front 4 still sucks btw, Mario is great, Smith is a good starter but inside? We get hardly any push...

This team needs to change its entire defensive mentality. They need a new d.coordinator. might as well do it now because it's not like the defense is stopping anyone anyways.

13. Summer Song Giver

No he's been the KR all year, JJ does punts.

14. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Member

We should have never let Dunta go. Rick Smith is an idiot for not paying him. We could/should be 5-0.

15. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

I'm not sure why either. There's no excuse for that to have happened. Bob McNair trying to be Jewish I guess?

16. Summer Song Giver

Stop it please, Dunta can go to hell.

17. thcdrummer007

thcdrummer007 Member

Pathetic. Period. Just like the Jet game last year. No passion at all. Offensive line blows. Kareem Jackson needs to be benched. Houston, we have a problem.

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Bingo! At least some people fell the same.

19. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Member

I'm pretty sure that Dunta isn't in hell. I'm pretty positive that he's helped his team go to 4-1.

20. Summer Song Giver

I'd like to shoot you for using that.