1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Postgame analysis : Rockets 129 Pacers 92

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Oct 9, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

It's funny to me that that is your take on the Pacers. I was watching them thinking "Man, management is finally getting it together in Indiana."

I think a young core of Granger, Hibbert and Collison with guys like George and Hansborough for depth isn't a bad start in a rebuilding process.

2. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Yeah I was thinking that they are doing pretty good right now... I think on the broadcast that they avg age of the Pacers players is like 25... so they have a good young nucleus.

It will be interesting to see what strides they can make over the course of the season.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They need to find a taker for TJ Ford and just let these guys play, they have some pretty decent talent, and Hibbert is really tall, just needs to learn to play tall.

DD

4. Hayesfan

yeah that would be ideal... but it seems like no one wants him because of his contract - at least that's my take on it.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I agree, but isn't this the final year? Maybe someone will take a shot at him at the deadline to get rid of some longer term deals.

DD

6. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Love your thought process, my only concern with Ish is his ability to play sound D. Put his decision making and PG skills are way ahead of AB and Lowry

7. kikiscafe

kikiscafe Member

I don't know about NBA highlight, but if you check the stickies, there are yao's n Lee-Buddinger highlights.... And congrats for the newest member in your family!!

8. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Honestly, they could get rid of Ford, Dunleavy, Foster - all of their vets. The last thing they need is to sneak into the playoffs when they're trying to rebuild.

9. Hayesfan

I think Foster is like their Chuck... I would imagine he does a lot of teaching to Hibbert. Dunleavy is probably the same way.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Chuck Hayes is not nearly as classy a guy as Jeff Foster.

[​IMG]

11. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Wow by far the best preseason game I've ever been to. The place got loud even though it was only half full.

Courtney Lee reminds me of Shannon Brown, hopefully he consistantly brings a spark off the bench. Ish Smith did well, and Scola returned to his usual self.

Excellent.

12. Hayesfan

LOL well I meant basketball-wise ;)

13. alethios

alethios Member

After viewing the previous video, look at the selection at the bottom - it's listed there.

14. djperm

djperm Contributing Member

I'm also Looking Forward to More of the Chuck Wagon Cruising on O-Fence :cool: