1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] NBA Forecast: Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by desi tmac91, Sep 27, 2010.

1. ASidd_1990

ASidd_1990 Rookie

LOL at Kevin Martin trying to play defense!

2. Raven

Raven Member

This is what makes Morey such a great GM. He works every angle. Hell, he works angles on his angles.

:)

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

good luck getting them to recognize that. Ive been saying that for years round here...but still some cant tell the difference.

Hollinger normally is very fair towards the Rockets. any bias you see is of your own manufacture.

1) The Mcgrady thing is probably an oversight...its not like he actually made any sort of impact worth noticing.

2) We *did* pay Toronto to take DA's contract, if you dont know that it is your own fault.

4. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I have the Rockets as 46-47 win team if Yao never suits up. If he is really going to max out at 24 minutes a night and doesn't play both games of back-to-backs I'm not sure they even win that many games. Chemistry is going to be a wreck.

I do, however, expect his minutes to go up and the back-to-backs issue to be temporary.

5. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Chemistry is a big question mark. It might take till December for this team to gel.

6. Roxs-Redemption

Thank You for the article, really appricated and great read!

7. lionaire

lionaire Member

Lol they won 46 or so games last year and if anything got ALOT better.

8. acjeitherocket

good read...and yea i def think we'll get atleast 50 wins this season. just praying for everyone to stay healthy

9. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

I think he spit on Evans.

10. matty101

matty101 Member

11. Trackwell

Trackwell Member

It was a good article. I don't think speed will be a problem like Hollinger explains. We are very deep, and I think our younger players are better then they are getting credit for. We are the wild card in the West. It's tough to determine where we will finish in the west. It just comes down to the overall health of Yao. If he can stay on the court, I think he can have a Micheal Vick like comeback. And if that happens, we can challenge any team in the west, including the Lakers. The Thunder are another team that scare me. They could take off to the moon without a big man, thats how good Durant and Westbrook can be. Lakers, Rockets and Thunder will be the class of the West this year. :cool:

12. dbigfeet

dbigfeet Member

I thought it was a fair read. I did not agree with everything, but I am a homer so I will never agree with everything ESPN says. I would have thought our bigest problem was size. Even with Yao, this is a short, unathletic team.

13. RedGlare07

RedGlare07 Member

Seemed like a pretty fair article to me. I'm predicting 49 wins, mainly because I'm not certain of Yao's durability and I'm not sure how much we'll improve (if at all) with out overall backcourt defense.