1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SLAM] The Top 50 NCAA Dunks Of All Time

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RV6, Sep 2, 2010.

1. PotStu

PotStu Member

Derek Anderson

2. Mack

Mack Contributing Member

Dirk Minniefield also.

3. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Really enjoyed watching the vid, thanks for sharing bro.

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Eddie Griffin ... :(

This is the most emphatic facial dunks list. Which is definitely what people consider true dunks. There's dunks that are more stylistic, like Drexler's other well known dunk the double pump flying dunk. The Grant Hill alley oop maybe not the best dunk but one of the most well known dunks. Actually all the honorable mentions are more well known than half the dunks, but they weren't facial enough.

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think the Dahntay Jones one is overrated. He uses his off-arm, it isn't nearly as impressive as some of the other top ones, and the push up thing, which is probably why it is rated so high, really makes it worse in my opinion.

I knew that Darvin Ham dunk would be on there. Hard to find other Ham college dunks, but I recall the guy having a top 50 like dunk nearly every week. Watching him play you were just amazed at some of the dunks he did. You knew he would never be a great NBA player, but his dunks were sick.

Kerry Kittles dunk...yeah, wow.

6. Siu0410

Siu0410 Member

The Hakim Warrick dunks were unreal... I always liked this guy when he was on the Grizzles, I hope he plays well with the Suns.

7. dropshot001

dropshot001 Member

thanks for putting that up

8. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

More like Top 50 Blocking Calls of All Time

9. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

I always remember this one

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nm68fBOldPc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nm68fBOldPc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>