1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mayweather Goes Bananas on Pacquiao!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jonjon, Sep 3, 2010.

1. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I hope you're being sarcastic.

2. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

This is what happens when you're an insecure uneducated ghetto dumbass with an insecure uneducated dumbass father.

3. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I forgot to mention that his father was ghetto as well. Way to represent black America, Floyd. Still amazes me that so many people think "Asian" encompasses all the different races in Asia. Sushi and dimsum aren't our national dishes, dumb ****s.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

So apparently, Mayweather is taking another year off from boxing. You can't talk all that crap and stay inactive for year. Fight Manny or at least someone else, then you can talk all the smack you want.

5. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

The latest I've read was Pacquiao agreed to Mayweather's "demands" in the latest failed negotiations. Mayweather's camp claimed negotiations never occurred, and then some official from the boxing commission or whatever came out and said they indeed occur and he was the liaison between both camps.

He stated that Team Pacquiao agreed to May's terms and were awaiting a response. One that never came.

If this is all true/accurate, sure seems like ducking to me. Especially if he has time to make a video like this, but completely ignore the negotiations and doesn't even touch the subject.

6. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

There is a couple of posters who say some things that almost seem to support the racist remarks.
    In addition, they may like The Killers....which is just unforgivable.
    :grin:

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I thought Neaderthals were white?

8. Ender00

Ender00 Member

I am getting tire of people keep compare boxing to MMA, true that the objective of both sport is to beat the other person senseless but there are many different rules and style of play.

If you take soccer and american football, both of these sport has the same objective heck even the same name, getting the ball to the other side, but the different is how they does it. I am willing to bet there is no soccer team in the world that can beat even the crappiest NFL's football team using NFL's rules and the saint will be lucky to score a goal against a decent high school soccer team using MLS's rules

9. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Hasn't Pacquiao said repeatedly that he will soon focus solely on his political career? So in that year span, Pacquaio goes on to leave boxing, is Floyd gonna come back and say I want fight but Poochiao is ducking?

10. Prince

Prince Member

Don King: Floyd a product of his surroundings

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=AtUa_vs3fT6otqKwfqVJTUyUxLYF?slug=ki-floydking091410

this is very true, i feel sorry for those clutchfans here who condone Floyd's actions. :p

11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUx9OE7DZAo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eUx9OE7DZAo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

12. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

yeah right

14. T-man

T-man Member

The irony in this thread is comical. Guy starts a thread with racist title and overtly racist first sentence to trash a guy for being racist. Everybody jumps on board with the bashing and completely agrees with his take while trying to seem holier than thou, because he sees it from their point of view. Just about nobody seems to care they latched onto a racist thread to take their shots at Floyd for being racist. This one should be saved as a classic.

15. VanityHalfBlack

James Toney has something to say...
    [​IMG]

16. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Would any of mma fighters last 5 min in a fencing contest with an Olympic fencer? Give both people real swords and see how it goes :grin: It's just different sports. Until mma in America start legalizing knees to a downed opponent, small joint manipulations, hitting to the back of the head, it's just another "SPORT" like boxing, and different sports train for different things.

P.S. I like mma more than boxing, just tired of MMA fans dissing boxing because James Toney lost. It'd be like dissing sprinting if Usain Bolt failed at futbol.

P.P.S. If you're a fan of mma, look into art of war FC... brings back a little bit of PRIDE into the sport :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlEAcOWskPE&feature=related

Rules

The Art of War Fighting Championship tournaments are conducted according to the Art of War Unified Rules System, which allows for a variety of striking and submission techniques including soccer kicks, stomps, elbows, and knees to a grounded opponent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_of_War_Fighting_Championship

17. TheDreams

TheDreams Member

MMA in America will never legalize those things. They had to make rules against those kinds of things to get legalized in various different states and to allow MMA to get mainstream coverage. They are trying to shed the "bar room fight" label.

18. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

I was making more of a point that both things are sports and you shouldn't talk trash about one just because some athletes can't cross over.

19. Prince

Prince Member

Fear KOs Mayweather & Pacquiao’s poise

1 person likes this.
  20. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

wow talk about a Pacquiao suck off...