1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Gear

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jj3469, Sep 11, 2010.

1. jj3469

jj3469 Member

I can get rockets stickers? Were they the ones for like a car window? I forgot what kind u guys were talking about and don't want to back out of this reply but my dad works in the city sign department and he's made me car window stickers before of whatever I wanted if enough people wanted them I may be able to make it happen for a fee of course haha

2. Ballin_Rocket

Ballin_Rocket Member

how much did yours cost with all the shipping and stuff :confused:

3. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

I've got a Tmac jersey for sale...

4. jj3469

jj3469 Member

Well its better if u get more then one because the jersey is 20 bucks and shipping was 20 but if u get more jerseys shipping is still 20 I got 3 and it was about 90bucks. If u get 10 I think shipping is free. Email them before u buy to make sure its in stock because one that I wanted and paid for ended up not being in stock. The website seems sketch but I got mine and its a great deal ill post a pic later of my AB jersey

5. jj3469

jj3469 Member

I meant CAN get stickers. No questionmark

6. prs325

prs325 Member

O man, that is some sweet shorts! Thats exactly what Im looking for. Thanks also for the leading me to the huge Rocket sticker. Ill probably just wait for the season to start and hopefully the alternate shorts will be available by then.

7. Ballin_Rocket

Ballin_Rocket Member

so i can get me 4 jerseys for 100$ :confused:

8. Ballin_Rocket

Ballin_Rocket Member

that would be like 90 euros right :confused:

9. jj3469

jj3469 Member

probably like 100 euros after tax

10. Ballin_Rocket

Ballin_Rocket Member