1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beheadings in the Desert!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Major, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

My "beloved First Lady"? What's with the adjective? Yes, I am an American and yes, Michelle Obama is the President's wife and thus the "First Lady" of the country I live in. So? What's your point exactly?

Do you wake up and think "how can I make myself look stupid today?" or does it just come naturally?

2. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

So how is the housing market and economy in AZ?? Since here in houston I came across 6 families who left AZ in the past 3 months, and some of them recently purchased homes with no SS#, (they also owned small business in AZ). No section 8 for them.

#62 MiddleMan, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  3. T-man

T-man Member

Thats horrible and exactly why the country is falling apart. You are born and raised here, have a few credit issues early in life, or just don't have any credit and you can't get a new home. Come over illegally and you don't even need credit, much less a SS# to get a new home. We should take care of our own first

4. Steve_Francis_rules

It's obvious to me that he's a natural.

5. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

All they needed was a Tax ID and credit history from a car dealership etc. Personal responsibility should keep an honest credit score. Bank of America, Wells Fargo even Chase give out mortgage loans and considered a good risk to illegal immigrants for quite a while now.