1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mayweather Goes Bananas on Pacquiao!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jonjon, Sep 3, 2010.

1. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

He will lose against a 38 year old Mosley, Big fights Clottey!! Soon to be weight drained Margarito.

2. YaosDirtyStache

Surely you dont mean Pacman will lose to Mosley.

I saw that mother ducker Mayweather run right over him, imagine what pac could do.

3. MiddleMan

I'll put $500 that mosley will beat pacman.

4. Dei

Dei Member

And in a crazy turn of events, Mayweather apologizes:

Mayweather apologizes for racist tirade

Floyd Mayweather Jr. took to the Internet again on Friday, this time to apologize for a profanity-filled racist rant against Manny Pacquiao that he recorded on uStream.com Thursday.

Mayweather continued to mispronounce Pacquiao’s surname, repeatedly referring to him as “Pooch-ee-ow.” But a day after making racist and homophobic comments on uStream, Mayweather offered an apology to those who were offended.

“I do want to apologize for what happened the other night,” Mayweather said. “I want to apologize to everybody. They felt it was a racist comment that came from me. I don’t have a racist bone in my body, you know. I love everybody. Some of my guys are Muslims. Some of my guys are Jews. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Mexicans, whites, it doesn’t matter. There is nothing but love in my heart, you know what I’m saying?

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ki-mayweatherapology090410

5. MiddleMan

^^^ He will eventually do it again.

6. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Thanks, Tigerknee if you can't put 1 and 1 together :confused: :confused: :confused:

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I thought this thread was some youtubed or photochopped street fight, not some b**** fest over some words people said.

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Mayweather has a soul! He apologized.

9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm glad Mayweather was the bigger man in this mix up. I find it particular that Pac Man didn't bother to apologize or say anything to the contrary to address Mayweather's allegations.

10. Prince

Prince Member

What?????

11. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Im glad he apologized.

I dont condone any of Floyd's comments.

That being said,

Mayweather will give Pac-man a serious beat down whenever they fight.

12. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Wow :rolleyes:

13. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

may will destroy pacman

USA!

14. mraznb0i

mraznb0i Member

That was not an apology.

“I want to apologize to everybody. They felt it was a racist comment that came from me"

Which essentially means he doesnt even see what he said was wrong he's just sorry you took it the wrong way.

Typical non-apology apology.

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Can't you read?

He's saying that because Pac did not deny he was a yellow dog eating sell out midget coward, he is one.

Good thing Mayweather didn't really apologize. Don't want him to bow down to whiny PC pressure.

16. Outlier

Outlier Member

Notice he didn't mention asians, the race he was dissing.

17. what

what Member

Get ready for Mayweather-pac. I think this video was the first ice breaker. It signals that the egos are both intact and each has gotten the other in public, now they are even.

18. Prince

Prince Member

The video speaks for itself - Manny Pacquiao.

this reply is not different from the video.

19. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

oh okay, so this is not a one-side affair.. at some point manny said something totally outrageous about mayweather and his race. is there a link to that?

20. what

what Member

I think that the fact that Mayweather is starting to break silence means that he is soon down for a fight. Sure the video is racist, what I saw of it anyway, I didn't mean to say that manny's calling out mayweather was the same in terms of disrespect and racism, only that pac called mayweater out in his own way, while floyd is now doing the same. I think, I could be wrong, but I think that floyd realizes pac is a fight that he cannot avoid anymore.

Me personally, I couldn't care any less if they fight or not, because there are fights like last week's fight of the year between Calderon versus Sergura that boxing purist like myself are excited about.

Will I watch the fight, hell yeah. Will I be rooting for Pac to knock maywether out, hell yeah. I don't like mayweather's antics personally, but the guy has heart when he enters the ring and pac better bring more than his a-game if he thinks he's going to beat mayweather.

Also, if you want to see one of the best fighters pound for pound who is under the radar right now watch this kid Dmitry Pirog. He is the second coming of Sugar Ray Leonard