1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROCKETS FANS: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by slayer700506, Jun 7, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Saphan

Saphan Member

Hi Rocket fans,
    I'm Marko from Ljubljana - Slovenia.

2. Pat Au

Pat Au Member

Hi!
    I am Patrick from Hong Kong
    :)

3. Panda

Panda Member

Hey, I'm living in Hong Kong right now. Welcome aboard fellows.

4. RocDreamer

RocDreamer Contributing Member

Just another Rockets fan in Austin. Been following the board for almost 5 years now. Would not want to go to get my info from anywhere else.

5. TCDREAM

TCDREAM Member

born in lake charles , LA , and have been living in kingwood,TX area for the past 15 years.

#185 TCDREAM, Sep 9, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2002
  6. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

Anybody from Nederland, TX? about 2 hours driving to see Rocket games..willing to share tickets with yall..
    drop me a line...

7. rhester

rhester Contributing Member

Angleton, TX

anyone else out there from Brazoria County?

8. garthomps

garthomps Contributing Member

originally from Houston - Though have been following the Rockets from Switzerland since 94' - Thanks to clutchcity.net

9. airforce

airforce Member

I know many Chinese friends are there, for Yao ming and Rox.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Born in San Francisco, rasied in South San Francisco, schooled at Fresno State (the same time that Rod Higgins play there), now live in The Woodlands!

11. yahooforyao

yahooforyao Member

Hey,
    This is how I became a Rocket fan. I lived in Chicago almost all my life when I was 14 I really loved sports (thats all we did over the summer 24/7) and I was just starting to like watching basketball. My Cousin who I looked up to at the time because he was going to be a doctor, was the biggest Warren Moon fan for the Houston Oilers. I became Warren Moon's Biggest fan.(Him not winning a Ring hurts) I loved the Oilers,along with that I loved every houston team for ever sports. I just wanted to escape all the Chicago crap.(the cubs..bulls... stinky sox..) I loved the Astros, and then I loved the Rockets. This was my start for the passion I had in sports. I got to know "Hakeem The Dream" and how great he was. That was the first year I loved the Rockets. I could remember telling all my friends in '93 (the first year I became a rocket fan)that I promise you that the rockets would win the title. Odly enough the win the title. that was great! Then I predicted it again the next year, they did it again!!:D. My predictions never came true after that,sadly. I have been a loyal Houston rockets fan from the start of their championships. I despised the Bulls and M.J. I've allways hated scottie pippen. I knew he was a jew from the start. and I knew he was up to no good in Houston. what a bail out. He will never be satisfied. So, I live in Oak Forest IL, outside of Chicago and to this day a loyal Rocket fan. Through all the injured and funny Characters on this team from Pig miller...to Charles Barkley... We are finely going to be on top. This year...

Houstons #1 fan Amal P. ;)

12. leehoang

leehoang Member

The Woodlands, Tx

13. dwmyers

dwmyers Contributing Member

Atlanta Georgia.

I spent several years in Houston (grad school, Rice) and picked up the Rockets habit when Moses Malone was powering the middle there.

Hakeem being such a gooid player and class act hasn't hurt in the meantime :D .

Dave.

14. I h8 Logos

I h8 Logos Member

uhhh, am i misreading something?
    i mean im jewish and from alabama. yeah i know, only 5 more jews till we get a minyan.....anyway, i think im the only rockets fan in this foreign, yet wretched place.
    i was born in manhasset, ny and moved to houston when i was less than a year old (meyerland, yeech:eek: )
    after 13 years, i moved to tuscaloosa, alabama--home of ua. (robert horry's launch pad wuurd)....still cant figure out y rockets drafted tito instead of ROD GRIZZARD:eek:....weird.
    i still LOVE the rockets...still subscribe to gene peterson and jim foley online...still try to go back for at least 2 games a year...went to steve francis's first ever road game (preseason 2000 vs. detroit 93-92 win in birmingham).

i think we need a ClutchCity.Net regional basketball tourney. ne one else from god awful bama?

15. chriskesler

chriskesler Member

Austin, TX

Chris

16. booshan

booshan Contributing Member

rochester, ny

17. A-Franchise

A-Franchise Member

I was born in Venezuela and now I' m living in Humble ,TXp :D

18. sweetbabychr1st

HOL UP WE GOT THREE ELSIK HIGH SCHOOL PPL IN DA HOUSE!!! Im representin dat big OL ALIEF....elsik rams baybee! yall went to elsik when? cuz im currently there rite now...lived in htown all my life love da rockets since i was like 6 yrs old furreal mayn!

19. young24

young24 Member

hi I live in Oklahoma City, OK. Iam a huge rocket fan and I plan on moving to Houston when I graduate from college next year!!
    STEVIE FRANCHISE IS SOO HOT!!!:D

#199 young24, Sep 9, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2002
  20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

yahooforyao, I'm assuming you are just ignorant, but in any event... please keep your religious prejudices to yourself, or see if they will fly in Hangout. Thank you. :rolleyes: