1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Larry King: ".....but not ok when the non N-Person uses it."

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Angkor Wat, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed_edition&videoId=us/2010/08/17/lkl.dr.laura.tells.her.side.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed_edition&videoId=us/2010/08/17/lkl.dr.laura.tells.her.side.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

LMAO.

Wait....did he just refer to black people as the N-Word? Really, Larry? You mean you couldn't have just said "non-Black" or "non-African American" but instead went with "non-N-Person"? Wow. Gotta love that unintentionally racism because its so racist, its funny. lol

2. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Starts at :22 secs

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he doesnt even know where he is half of the time

4. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

We were watching that on dvr and my wife literally said "wha wha what the f*$k did he just say?"

5. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Larry King is not racist!!! He and Clyde Drexler go baby seal hunting every year.

6. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YZFrquwn75A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YZFrquwn75A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

7. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

Quick question. I see that black people want to use it but no one else can blah blah blah.

But why do hispanic people get to use it?

8. tomato

tomato Member

I feel left out too!

9. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Sounds like Larry King is using "N" as the variable. Algebra for the loss?

Maybe should have used "X" instead.

10. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

D&D bound.

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Care to elaborate? Because from experience, I've heard whites, hispanics, asians and blacks use "n***a". But anytime I've heard that word used to deliver racism, it always has that grrr ending.

pretty funny and interesting stand up from Russell Peters on racism:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EiRmoGdFMvI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EiRmoGdFMvI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

A guy who is older than dirt trips over some words and ends up smashing "the n-word" and "black person" together? Color me shocked.

*insert "this is an outrage" pic*

13. Southern Select

"Jethro and his pickup truck?" Holy crap that's funny. I can't believe he "went there". This guy is taking comedy to a whole new level.

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

What are you saying? All old white people are closet racist? :grin:

15. da1

da1 Member

Here are the rules.

Minorities can use it amongst themselves. If the non-black minorities have black friends that are cool with it, it's ok, if not, then they should not use it when black people are around as to be sensitive and respectful.

White people can never use it, under any circumstances.

That is all.

16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what happens if white people become the minority?

17. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

ok you guys can have the "N" word but we are going to keep all the money ok? :p

18. dback816

dback816 Member

Wrong.

Here's the real rule: It's okay say racist things about people who don't cause riots and it's not okay say them to people who do cause riots.

Search the history books, you know it's true :(

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I think so also.

20. Steve_Francis_rules

What race of people has never rioted before?