1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time To Close Shop on Hating the Jazz

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by CBrownFanClub, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

There's a reason why all of us laugh when Utah reaches at the 9 pick to take Gordon Hayward, and why we laugh even more because the Pacers after them were pissed.

That tradition's not changing in Utah, nor is their tradition of dirty basketball as long as Sloan is the coach. Other teams like the Lakers, Mavs, and Spurs make wins out of talent. Utah makes it out of cheese.

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

3. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

If you don't hate the Jazz, you aint a real Rockets fan! Their very existence goes against everything we all know and love!

4. Mcgrady4ever

Mcgrady4ever Member

I think RIVALS are a part of the game.........................I don't know if u watch soccer but we are just like Man UTD and Arsenal, if u don't accept this, u'd better quit clutchfans.
    By the way, are u a SPY???

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Disagree with their relevance. They've got a nice little team this year in what's shaping up to be an uncertain western conference.

And, I hate them.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You are here.

[​IMG]

7. DFW_Rockets_Fan

DFW_Rockets_Fan Contributing Member

Will only close shop to expand to a mall.

8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

This is when we put our foot on their throats...

10. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

who the kcuf are you to tell me who i can and can't hate

eff the jazz
    always and forever

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

This is a joke right? Stop hating the Jazz because of their uniforms? HA HA HA.

12. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

"come on guys, the germans have come a long way since they were nazis. its time to put the past behind us give hitler a little credit. i think it is time to officially downgrade his status as an object of hate. nazis suck. i'll give you that. but as an organization, they're essentially harmless. they're a nuisance, nothing more. they have redeemed themselves on occasion. goebbels was fine. hitler was a fine fuhrer - he pulled whoever that guy was - ernst rohm? - for getting it on with teenage boys. that was totally cool. anyway, we beat them in WWII so its time to let it go!"

YOU ARE A '99er MAN!!!! :mad:

13. xkrycekx

xkrycekx Member

This. As long as Jerry Sloan is the coach, ending the hate is not an option. Fans will be fans, cant change that, but the coaching change will be the end of an era.

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I like the Jazz alright. Didn't like Malone or Boozer, but they're gone. I respect the pasty-faced gangster, Deron Williams, and Jerry Sloan. I've never really been on board with this unhealthy obsession with the Jazz.

15. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

Really? We're comparing a basketball team to a man who exterminated millions of men women and children?

This, friends, would sort of be my point. I don't get the emotion or the logic behind even more reasonable Jazz hating than Jo Mamas.

They've never won a ring. They're not going to anytime soon. They don't even hate us back. Who cares?

PS: You still hate Germans?

16. Steve_Francis_rules

Maybe that's because the Rockets don't compile a roster full of dirty cheaters (that always get away with it!) year after year, generation after generation.

There's no reason to hate the Rockets once they're not getting in the way of your team winning a championship, something we haven't done to anyone in a long time.

17. cson

cson Contributing Member

Hey CBrown:

[​IMG]

18. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

they shot my grandpa in the gut when he was trying to cross the rhine in march of '45 - is robert horry supposed to forgive karl malone for kicking him in the nutz?

[​IMG]

again, you are a '99er so respect for that, but you should know better.

19. psingh34

psingh34 Member

The difference .. u support the rockets bc of a player so if he goes so will ur support ... we are rocket Fans who are happy and sad with them and will love them no matter who plays for them... we have more passion for them and thus more hate for others .. as long as utah has their annoying fans .. we will have hate .. also dont forget malone and stockton may have left but sloan is still there

20. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member