1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Udonis Haslem busted for Drugs

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Southern Select

2. mgraye2969

mgraye2969 Member

DD you really have no idea man...read some articles that arent biased to either side and youll find out some real facts...mar1juana isnt the best thing in the world, but not once has anyone ever died from it...There is a reason that in no more than 5 years it will be decriminalized federally...DD get your facts straight you douche lol

3. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

It has been proven that weed is the most dangerous drug in the world. Between overdoses, car accidents, and accidents on the job, there are more deaths per year than alcohol. Smoking weed has also been proven to induce schizophrenia and turn people gay. There is no hardcore data that shows there is any medical benefits whatsoever to smoking weed, it is commonly known to be propoganda put forth by hippies, homosexuals, stoners, gangbangers, murderers and terrorists to get the drug legalized. This is a drug that should remain illegal and posession should be punishable to the fullest extent of the law.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Smoking out of a vaporizer is a good work around for that :p

And there's always edibles..

Once again, you comment on things that you have no idea about. Watch a documentary called American Drug War: The Last White Hope - War on Drugs and get back to us.

#124 sammy, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

delete: double post

6. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

i agree. i think bosh and lbj should be put away for 7 years as well.

mar1juana kills.
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_f9O4FFQyAE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_f9O4FFQyAE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

4% of American adults........does not a majority make.

Hey, Holland is a great country to live in.....

If you guys can motivate yourselves off the couch to get there.

;)

Look all joshing aside, I hope you guys get it decriminalized.

DD

#127 DaDakota, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

most adults dont smoke weed - the stats ive seen say its around 8-10%.

or at the very least you probably wouldnt be dumb enough to be driving around smoking (allegedly).

9. jo mama

its really not that risky as long as you dont do stuff like drive around smoking weed. i buy it, take it back to my house and leave it there - not a problem.

i dont take your comments about mar1juana as a personal attack, but you seem overly judgmental wrt to pot smokers themselves - you said mar1juana users are stupid, make poor choices and are underachievers - its easy to see how one might construe your comments to be personal attacks.

seems like you care alot.

then call me rick astley cause im never gonna give it up.

from a health perspective there is no comparison - alcohol is way worse. as a public safety issue (intoxicated driving/fighting/rape/ect) alcohol is way worse. as far as number of people who die per year its no comparison - thousands and thousands die each year from alcohol vs. none for mar1juana.

you make this statement and then post a link to that garbage website?

that is asinine. i smoke everyday and went to guatemala in june - didnt smoke at all for over 2 weeks and i suffered none of these so-called withdrawal symptoms. i slept great, ate tons of good food, was not agitated in the least or irritable and most certainly did not have tremors. what a load of b.s. :rolleyes:

i find it "highly" ironic that the guy who averages 16.42 f***ing posts a day accuses others of being lazy and unmotivated and implores them to get off the couch. im going to go out on a short limb and say that ive got a much more active life than you.

and ive been to amsterdam - its fun!

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Did you go to De Melkweg? (the Milky Way) It's a groovy place, or it was several years ago, the last time I was there.

11. jo mama

no, but i walked by it. was still there as of 2005. did not see any live music in amsterdam, but i did see some pretty good jazz and punk rock in berlin (different clubs).

12. DaDakota

I retired a couple of years ago, and now just do consulting, I have a ton of free time.

That being said your point is valid....and I was just stirring the "Pot" a bit.

I have also been to Amsterdam, love that town....LOVE IT.

But, I did not partake in the smoking...portion of it.

DD

13. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

i guess you've never really been to Amsterdam then. :grin:

14. HombreDeHierro

DD if you would look into it...even though the SMOKE of mar1juana is harmful, the chemical composition of the various CBDs and THC are actually cancer fighting...

15. WillG

WillG Member

I do better at school when im high. Good enough reason for me to smoke it everyday :0

16. jo mama

its all good - im having fun in this thread w/ you!

i am a consultant too - yes, people pay me for my opinions and my research.

amsterdam is really cool, even if you dont smoke. its so pedestrian friendly and scenic - amazing museums, good food, lots of history. i went to europe in 05, flying in and out of amsterdam. i had 2 weeks and this grand idea that i was going to go to amsterdam-berlin-prague-munich-heidelburg-cologne-amsterdam in that time. i ended up staying in amsterdam for like 5 days and went to berlin and loved it there so much that i stayed a week - cologne for a day and back to amsterdam to fly home.

and to keep the tread on topic, haslem is still a dumbass and i cant believe 20 grams is a felony in florida - florida sucks anyway, but its one more reason to not go there.

17. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

You're saying a lot for a guy named 'Al Capone'

18. DaDakota

I go there a lot on business, love that city, one of my favorites in the world.

Agreed on that part.

But don't you mean "THREAD"....maybe you were a little stoned when you typed this....

;)

DD

#138 DaDakota, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  19. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Can you blame him? Weed is cutting in on his moonshine bootlegging business!!

20. jo mama

internet spell checking is lame - and ive seen plenty of spelling errors from you too. i just dont take the time to go back and edit and retype all my posts like you.