1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should the Rockets Trade for Bateer and sign Wang?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dro04, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Dro04

Dro04 Member

This would never happen, just thought it would be a nice idea. give denver collier langhi and walt for Bateer and Voshon Lenard. Then go off and Sign Wang Zhi Zhi to a contract. Then we'd have the "walking Wall Of China" in Houston. Ming Bateer and Wang.
    Sounds crazy but it would be pretty cool.

2. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I think Walt and Langhi are free agents, so we'd have to sign them and trade them to get this to work, I think. And that would be too much trouble even if Denver would take it, which I don't think they would.

3. Stickfigure

Stickfigure Member

And while we're at it, we could replace Rudy T with the coach of the Chinese national team. :rolleyes:

4. Truth

Truth Member

Naw, let Yao fit in with his American teammates, the last thing we need is a division of power in the locker room. I could see Yao , Bateer, and Wang huddled up insulting Cuttino in Chinese.:D

5. Dro04

Dro04 Member

Truth that was pretty funny man........cept i think they would be talkin bout moochies fro..........i know that the idea sounded crazy i just wsanted to see what other people would think bout it.

6. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

How about unloading Collier and signing Bateer - I'll sign that petition.

7. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

yeah I believe Denver is going to bite...

8. aznlincolnpark

It is better for yao to be the only chinese on Rox. He can learn english faster and better from his teammates:D

9. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

China would have us by the curlies.

No thanks.

10. Truth

Truth Member

Am I the only one who doesn't get it?

11. Panda

Panda Member

No need to feel stupid if ya can't understand stupidity.