1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Entourage Season 7 trailer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DorianTurk, May 19, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Legend Killer

Legend Killer Contributing Member

agreed

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

UCLA girl = Jana Kramer.

[​IMG]

I personally think she is hotter then even Sloan (gasp!).

3. htown11

htown11 Member

Can't wait for the show to start.

I see some off you complaining about how Entourage has gone off the wayside a bit, but it's still such a chill show. Makes Sunday nights bearable. :grin:

4. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Preach on brotha.....

5. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But Meadow gave Turtle a first class jerk so that has to count for something.

6. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

just watched seasons 5 and 6 On Demand to catch up.

the one thing I have noticed how solid of a Father and Husband Ari Gold has become. He's a got a great relationship with his kids and he claims to have been faithful to his wife their entire marriage. he's a shrewd business man but some days he just comes home with gifts for the wife and kids...

7. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

I still love this show.

Ari and Lloyd make it a great show. Look forward to every episode and the song that the credits roll too. Always well picked.

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

It's Sex and the City for guys. Women want to see tension and drama in romantic relationships.

Entourage? Guys hang out and eventually fall ass backwards into fast money, women, and cars -> the order changes depending on the episode. It's entertaining for 25 minutes or whatever, don't read too much into it.

Say Queens Blvd. Say Queens Blvd.

[​IMG]

9. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

Anyone watch?

10. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

"Ari Gold" by far the best actor on the show. Sloan was looking top notch as usual.

11. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

Kind of a boring episode. Although the driver chick was insanely hot.

12. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

That was Anthony's GF in the second to last season of the Soprano's.

13. YourSecretLover

So my friends convinced to watch this show.

Does anyone know where I can watch Entourage online for free? If not ill just rent it just to catch up. :cool:

14. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I was one of those who thought the show fell off circa Medellin but after catching up on the second half of season 6 on ONDEMAND last month, I felt they came back strong(relatively) last season. I was a tad dissapointed in the premiere of Season 7 but I felt the same w/ the premiere of Season 6 so hopefully it picks up.

Also, I hate Marky Mark a millionx but I gotta give everyone behind the music on the show some props cos they have some solid tunes to close it out. The Eazy verse was a nice surprise last season. Plus, Marky Mark was on board for How to Make it in America and the theme song for that-"I need a dollar" by Aloe blacc has to be one of my favourite songs.

15. ferrari77

QFT! I'd rep you if i could, if only for the Sages part.

16. ferrari77

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i168/jazz9211/b****_slap.jpg

17. Asian Sensation

Sick song from Entourage premier. Perfect cut for the summer. The beats the best part... by guess who? Scott Storch.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZ_iZbcb1uw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZ_iZbcb1uw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

18. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

due to the lack of posts, i'm going to guess that most people's feelings toward this show were on par with my own. disinterested.

i continued to watch because i generally enjoyed the show, but was just about ready to stop watching a la Lost...

that is until this most recent episode (8/8). that was a good one.

19. Hilltopper

Hilltopper Contributing Member

So now Vince is using coke and banging a p*rn star. What's next?

The Drama as a cartoon character is pretty lame, as is Turtle's vodka storyline.

20. TheReason

TheReason Member

Others have already said it better, but just to restate - this isn't a plot driven show. The guy who said it's basically Sex in the City for guys nailed it. But even given that, I think the Vince storyline, while not entirely original, is top notch and probably even pretty realistic for a show that's usually anything but. Stardom's temptations are finally getting to him... I like Drama's cartoon gig just cause it gets Billy back in the show, but yeah I'll give ya that Turtle's tequila enterprise is getting a little old, and away from the heart of the show.