1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 12

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jul 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

i really don't dislike any of them that bad. it's weird.

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

As others have said, Matt is a complete idiot. He's over-thinking everything instead of just doing the obvious.

He wants the swimmer (I can never remember them by name) and Rachel gone but is too arrogant to do it the old fashion way. I was laughing my ass off when they both got picked to do the POV.

If that silly "brigade" had any sense, they would just kick him out of their little alliance. They're better off without him. But of course.....they DON'T have any sense. Matt's stupid decision could really come back and bite them later on, but they're too stupid to figure that out. None of them were even mad at him.

"The brigade" has to be the most inept alliance in BB history.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

they seemed pretty upset in some of the testimonials, but i agree, it was very stupid. i haven't watched many seasons, but it seems pretty good for them that no one even has an idea they're in an alliance.

and as stupid as it was not to put them up, they're still gone if they don't win hoh. andrew, who i think will go home tonight, is the only one with them. everyone else in the house will vote against them i think, except maybe kathy.

4. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

[​IMG]

Meow Meow doesn't like this

5. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

This, if its true and CBS is not just leaving out footage of it for prime time, is really amazing. It seems no one in the house knows these 4 guys have an alliance, which means they are really going out of their way to meet in secret, even though they spend time outside together and in Matt's HoH room together.

I'm also wondering if people know about Hayden and Kristen... they really are not playing up that showmance like the B/R showmance.

Hayden may actually be playing the best game, aligning himself with the Brigade quietly and with a girl quietly. For someone who won the first HoH and had to make the first enemies by putting people up on the block, he's really come out of it smelling like roses.

6. ima_drummer2k

I think the reason no one knows about the alliance is because the alliance hasn't accomplished anything. All they've done is take credit for things that would've happened anyway (like Monet getting voted out) and screw up their only opportunity to make a big move (like getting rid of Brandon or Rachel).

But none of this changes the fact that Rachel has an AMAZING rack.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I think they do a great job of not showing emotion when one of their guys wins something. When Matt won they all sort of just gave him a quick hug and said congrats, hardly any smiling and no celebration. The rest of the house probably just thinks they're men hanging out doing men things. It doesnt seem like they meet excessively.

I believe Andrew is the only one who really knows about hayden and kristen, since they made out in front of him. The brigade seems to think something is up with them, but arent sure if it's romantic. They think they may be related.

8. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I would love to see Rachel put Matt on the block.

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

fixed :)

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

andrew went off! that was awesome. kristen and rachel yelling at each other after the hoh competition was pretty funny too. it's almost like they've been told to manufacture some drama.

11. cardpire

cardpire Member

you'd better put your lifejacket on, because you're a floater and you're heading into dangerous waters!

12. keeyanballa08

keeyanballa08 Member

Well I don't know how far this is going to go now. I don't know how the argument began but Kristen screwed herself for nominations this week. Also, she might have screwed Hayden as well and Andrew wasn't lying when he told Hayden to get away from Kristen.

13. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Didn't see last night, but if Andrew went home, good.

The dude effed himself by having an orgasm when Rachel won HoH two weeks ago. In effect the brigade took out a member of Rachel and Brendan's alliance.

14. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

What's with Rachel yelling "Ain't no one getting between me and my man" in EVERY evicted houseguest's parting messages? I don't really have a horse in this show, but part of me wants to see Brendon get evicted just to see how epic of a meltdown she'll have on there.

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

so who's banging rachel? and where are more pics?

16. junglerules

junglerules Member

Ha ha....my wife and I joked about this last night.... I have a feeling she's saying the same thing to host Julie Chen when she interviews Brendan. "Ain't no one getting in between me and my man by talking to him on national tv!!"

Andrew's meltdown was epic, and if he doesn't open his mouth twice and stick his foot in during the last week, he's probably still on the show. But the outcome is better because of it, since his closing speech was a freaking timebomb that set the house on fire. Everyone was pissed and anxious. Poor Hayden is experiencing exactly what he feared- knowledge getting out about his romance....

Was anyone shocked that Andrew got zero votes to stay, or do you think everyone had decided to vote him out, OR his outburst made everyone think he was too much of a loose cannon? (Rep for me- I know the difference between "lose" and "loose.") ;)

17. ima_drummer2k

I think so too. It all started with that bizarre speech before the POV ceremony. “Brandon, I’m coming after you....now please use the POV on me.” WTF?? Everyone was prepared to send the cop home until he made that nonsensical “move”...

I did like that he dropped the bomb last night, as disjointed as it was. It forced the girl that Justin Beiber Sr. (Hayden) is banging to actually start PLAYING THE GAME for the first time. She hasn’t done anything except hook up with Beiber.

I also love it that Rachel won. She’s annoying as hell, but MY GOD....what a rack. It’s also kind of fun that the stupidest person on the show has already won 2 HOH’s.

I'm ready to see some CAT FIGHTS!

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I think the history of the show has shown that when someone goes off like that while on the block they'll get voted off by pretty much everyone. There's isnt enough time to sort through the rant and rationalize and it's seen as a meltdown more than anything, so they figure the crazy person has to go.

Britney went from a really bad position to a great one. As long as she keeps her mouth shut, which may be hard for her, she can cruise for a good 2-3 weeks, at least. The drama she caused has been completely overlooked as the other two sides battle it out.

19. ima_drummer2k

The funny (and predictable) thing is that "the brigade" will probably try to take credit for it.

Matt was already saying "I got rid of Andrew" last night. No Matt....Andrew got rid of Andrew. You wanted the cop gone.

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

yeah Matt is in a different universe...i hope he gets voted of sooner than later to show him he's not as great of a player as he thinks he is. Probably will be one of the worst if he keeps heading in this direction. Missed opportunities and poorly thought out lies.