1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 12

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jul 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

because there's really not a likeable person in the house. and they're pretty much all white and pretty.

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

10 years from now Annie will be on VH-1 discussing one of the worst executed twists in reality show history. It's not like she got caught in an act of sabotage. She was just that bad they got rid of her unanimously in one week.

PS I think the "show-mance" couple know each other in real life.

3. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I started following the Joker's Updates... Holy **** my girl Rachel is bat-**** crazy...

I've spoilierized the events for those who don't want to know:

She keeps telling Brendan that she loves him... She is begging to have sex, but he refuses. He says he doesn't want to dishonor his family by having sex on TV... but the Joker's people think he is secretly in the closet. Regardless, Rachel was trying to get Brendan drunk last night so she could take advantage of him... Not sure how that ended up.

Also, it appears Hayden and Kristen were sharing a bed last night and Showmance #2 may be under way...

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Repped.

5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

So glad that silly saboteur angle is dead. She put a lock on the pantry, taped an 'x' over a couple of pictures.....then went home. Great twist, CBS. LOL.

Yeah, that Rachel chick is CRA-ZY. Can't believe she is HOH. Should be an interesting week.

Just catering to their demographic. :)

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

why is that their demographic though? I would have tought it would be popular for the younger crowd regardless of race?

The saboteur angle was weak, they need to just leave it alone and do a better job of casting. This season is seems like no one really has a combination of physical skills and brains...they're either dumb or uncoordinated as hell. The busty chick may be book smart, but she's clearly not intelligent socially and that's the name of the game. The dude who won the veto could win it all as he's got the skills to do it, but he seems like someone who'd break down emotionally. Week 1 and he was already crying. Hopefully he's just acting.

7. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

More Rachel!!! Might be NSFW... :grin:

[​IMG]

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what the hell was she trying to do? besides show her ass on tv?

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

she probably just got some and forgot her skirt was pulled up...

Kristin is pretty hot too...

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

More...NSFW....
    [​IMG]

Yeah, i dont think she cares :grin:

11. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Matt is a complete and total fool. He's also annoying as hell.

12. CircaSurvive

CircaSurvive Member

Dude completely failed on his plan. Should have just put both lovers up and one goes home. I loved last season but can't get into this one at all.

13. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Matt is a ****ing moron. Why not put Rachel up if not Rachel and Brendan? At least ONE of them goes home and it weakens the "power couple alliance"

Matt seems to think WAY to highly of himself and seems to "want to play the game" in ways that are "not obvious" - only making himself look dumber and dumber.

I think I'm jumping on team Hebrew now...

14. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

Hmmm..can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier.

I'm rooting for Brendan, Rachel and Andrew. Matt is an ass and the Brigade is too cocky for their own good.

Also, Britney is hot. Shes got that sass to her which I find attractive. I can't help but think she is the daughter of Kathy though (if what the saboteur said is true).

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

This season everyone is either dumb or intelligent in one dimension. The one person that's book smart and has common sense/street smarts is Brendon, and his emotional involvement with Rachel is already turning him into a vagina. He'd run this game if it wasnt for her.

I couldnt deal with the girls crying over everything...you can't associate yourself with someone that's that emotional in this kind of game..

And what's up with Matt describing his wife's terminal "illness" while pretty much laughing? If that doesnt scream "liar" i'm not sure what does.

16. BoomTown

BoomTown Member

ENZO is a hoss.

17. junglerules

junglerules Member

Britney is very cute, but then she opens her mouth and proves she is just a stuck up, bratty, b****y snob.... No thanks!

18. keeyanballa08

keeyanballa08 Member

Totally agreeing with you, gunning for Brendan, Rachel, and Andrew however Brendan or Rachel to win at the end like last years couple.

Enzo thinks he is all cool because of the Jersey Shore w his Meow Meow crap, but to me he is the weakest of that whole alliance.

There are more players this year that are so quiet that CBS doesn't even know how to add them in the film (Britney, Kathy, Kristen, and Ragan.)

Only time I see Britney is when she is talking mess about the showmance.
    Only time I see Kathy is well, now that she is up for elimination.
    Only time I see Kristen is when she is with Hayden.
    Only time I see Ragan is, barely ever.

Also regarding the whole thing about two people knowing each other, idk if that was a plot to just stir up the house or it was actually true.

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

i don't think that's going to be a team very long. i bet he goes home tonight.

20. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

Seriously??? People are rooting for "Brachel" as Branden the pussywhipped girly boy called them?

I was rooting for them at first, b/c I thought Branden could run the house, and he seemed pretty levelheaded... but ******* he is the girliest man alive. i was also rooting for rachel for 2 very obvious reasons...

but now i want them both out. Matt is too cocky. The brigade is full of morons.

Let Kristen and her hot little tanned ass win. Or Andrew. I like him for some odd reason too.