1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

They broke into

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cheke64, Jul 27, 2010.

1. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

Don't you hate it when your having a good time and someone is just a hoe ass b!tch and goes and calls the cops on you eventho what you were doing wasn't affecting them at all, yeah you'd be the guy to call the cops.

2. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

It was a great day for clutchfans.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

you coming at me bro? Did you get HIV tested? My computer got a virus just by your reply you filthy immature ****

4. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

So by this b!tch fit you just threw make you "mature" or did you contradict yourself in your own sentence.

5. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

6. PointForward

PointForward Member

oh dear god.

Kid, you've already been embarrassed on the internet. You reached epic status instantly with your hilarious antics. Let me offer you this piece of advice: GTFO of here. This is a serious thread (cue serious bizness picture). Now why don't you go and start a thread about washing genitalia in sinks or the Caucasian girls with home you were fortunate enough to fornicate.

7. PointForward

PointForward Member

^^^^^^^it's supposed to say 'WHOME' instead of "home" :eek:

I shall now post a funny pic:
    [​IMG]

8. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

So I was watching MTV today, and Hard times Of RJ Berger was on.

Is it me or are they telling kids to go and have sex now more than ever? Where were all these messages when I was a kid? I watched much more TV then (same channels) and R rated movies, yet they weren't telling kids to have sex every second.

I know sex sells....it's just weird how they are pushing it to kids. Even Disney and Nickelodeon...

geez I sound like I'm twice my age.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

My ex-Mitsubishi got broken into twice. The police can't do anything. Filing a report just make you a statistic. I didn't even bother to call the second time. Just cut my losses and move on.

10. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Hundreds of cars....

cuz i got hi

11. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Word of advice, don't buy screens or nice systems. They will get jacked in Houston.

12. dcalvo

dcalvo Member

Got my system jacked in San Antonio, took them about 2 hours to get it out including the amps which were screwed into the steel of the trunk. Someone was definitely casing it out ahead of time.

I filed a report too but obviously it was never going to come to anything so I'd say take some time to be angry about it and then move on.

13. J-Mac

J-Mac Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

I'm being serious your the one acting all "immature"

15. lue03

lue03 Contributing Member

My advice;

Get your windows tinted this will make somewhat harder to break your windows, second get a kill switch,