1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Get off the tantrum train, give the Heat props.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Xerobull, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Really, folks... Quit being sore losers. Three guys who want to play together made it happen. Get over it. It's going to be awesome to watch. They aren't even in the WC, so they aren't a threat until we get to the Finals.

Let's take the high road, and not the Cleveland and NY road (the gutter).

I'm looking forward to seeing these guys play together. The only time I'll root against them is when it effects the Rox.

2 people like this.
  2. LiLStevie3

LiLStevie3 Member

Agreed. Unless they sign dfish...

3. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Pat Riley already won Exec of the Year for getting this done.

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

BREAKING NEWS: Apple will be releasing a special edition LeBron James iPhone. The phone will only vibrate because it has no ring.

1 person likes this.
  5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

it will be fun to watch if they aren't blowing people out by 25. Blowouts aren't fun unless it's your team blowing someone out. I miss the days of competition.

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

If this were HeatFans.net, we'd all be going crazy. We should be glad they didn't do this in the Western Conference. We only have to worry about the Heat when we whoop the Lakers ass to get to the Finals.

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

I give them props:

[​IMG]

8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

No tantrums, I just don't like the fact they think it will be easy. More power to them for playing together, but stop talking so damn much and do it on the court. You haven't won a thing yet!

9. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

No doubt everyone is looking forward to seeing them play together, but the majority will be looking forward to them losing. It will be fun when they roll into Clevelan 2 times a year.. i see possibilities of "malice at the Palice" part 2. And how are we sore losers? what exactly have we lost ? i dont get it..the east still has chicago which improved, the celtics who got a bit better, and the Magic who are going into their 3rd yr with the same core... its no given they will even make it to the finals.

10. supdudes

supdudes Member

LOL ...awesome

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Major SPLASH
    gonna be fun

12. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

I second that... Lebron today said they could win not 1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5, 6 , 7 , 8.. i repeat 8 championships with them 3 ..be real,they just talking like its a given

13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

If you've been in a bubble under the sea, I'll give you a break. The Rockets organization and a good majority of the Rockets fans set their sights on Bosh. That's what we 'lost'.

Lump that together with the LBJ haters that have come out of the woodwork, you get this thread.

14. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

Hahhahaa.!

15. BrooksnLowry

BrooksnLowry Member

Riley is freakin genius.

16. MrAwe

MrAwe Member

Yup, quit whining guys. I bet the reactions would be a lot different had LeBron said Houston.

17. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

To hell with the Heat. To hell with Lebron. To hell with Wade. To hell with Bosh.

18. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

We were probably never favored to get him. The Media speculated that he might come to Houston. But the media doesn't know what Chris Bosh knows. And Chris Bosh knew he couldn't pass up a chance to play with Dwyane and LeBron.

Rockets didn't lose anything, because they didn't have Bosh in the first place.

19. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

Nope i haven't been in any bubble, I am well aware that the Rockets top priority was to land Bosh, but to say we "lost" him is crazy. We never had him, we " lost " nothing. I am glad after all this hoopla that he is not on the rockets

20. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member